Kungfu Paradise with family

Another week had ended, we are also now on the day of July. Counting down to my ORD trip in 2 weeks time, excited much. I'm going there to eat those yummy foods and see all the pretty things. Wees...and once I'm back, I am going to share my experiences to you all and I hope my experiences will help you plan your trip better. (:

This week, work was fine. Everything was much smoother compared to my first week at work. What on earth am I talking about? Lols. Well...I hope this smoothing tempo will continue on for the days ahead. Another thing to be glad for, my mum is going to open a new savings account (under UOB) for me, hees...that make me having 3 accounts under my name. Hahas.

Anyway, yesterday, I went out for a great movie again. This time with my mum and sister, we all watched Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted together at J Cube. Woah, it was a really great and nice movie. I love it so much and it tempts me to visit Universal Studios once more. It's one of the good animation film I had watched this year, the next will be Ice Age.

After movie, we dined at Kungfu Paradise. We ordered a main course each, 1 side dish and 1 dessert which totalled up to around $55 (inclusive of GST and service charge). It was quite affordable, well, each person pays around $17 for a main course and drink follow by a shared dessert. I enjoyed myself there, in terms of ambience, it was not bad. The restaurant serves western and chinese dishes, it's suitable to people of all ages. So, if you wanted to dine with your family and had no ideas of where to dine, you might wanted to consider this restaurant.

Other than watching movie and eating good foods, I also make few great partners at work. During my off days, I went to gym to keep up my fitness and I went jogging during my morning shift days. I also did as much research on my upcoming trip whenever possible. Hmm, I roughly had a great week this week, not so bad. I hope the next will be great. I shall stop my words here then, drop by soon.

Story Closed on 01.07.2012.

The photos of the day


More photos at the restaurant

Comments