Lai Lai Casual Dining with Raven

Earlier this week, I went to sing K with Raven again. Anyway, recently, she like to put words into my mouth, but well...it had been really many years since I knew her, I don't want to spoil our friendship, I shall stop ranting too much about her for now, however I hope that she will change. Ok, back to topic.

K Box is doing a promotion for members. From July 2012 to October 2012, they are giving $10 NETT packages to all members. Click here to find out more. Each session includes 1 standard drink and tibits. It's pretty much worth it, but take note, it's only available on weekdays and between 2PM to 6PM.

K Box @ Jurong Safra.


During that day, after our singing session, we headed to Jurong Point for dinner. We walked around the mall to search for good and cheap foods, ended up ourselves at Lai Lai Casual Dining(来来红烧牛肉面). Hmm, basically, this restaurant/cafe sells Taiwanese's foods. They got many dishes like fried tofu, curry chicken-cutlet rice, fried rice, Taiwanese's beef noodles, braised pork rice(卤肉饭), Taiwenese's roti prata(手抓饼) and so much more. They also got many varieties of drinks available too.

Lai Lai Casual Dining(来来红烧牛肉面) @ Jurong Point.


During our visit, I ordered the signature combo which includes one medium bowl of beef noodles, one drink(红豆冰) and one side dish(炸豆腐). The combo cost me around $14.90 excluding GST and service charge. Raven ordered pretty much similar to what I had, except that she chose a different drink(Orange Juice) and ordered another side dish(手抓饼) which is not included in the combo. Hers' is much more expensive because of that 手抓饼 which cost $5.90(if I didn't remember wrongly).

My beef noodles.


Drinks and close-up shot of my beef noodles.


炸豆腐 and 手抓饼.


After our meal, we are given a $5 dining voucher which expires in 2 weeks time. Well, kind of like one of their marketing strategies. Overall, the foods were all really tasty and nice. Seriously, it's worth the money spent. I believed it's one of the best Taiwanese's food cafe/restaurant in Singapore. (:

We ended the day with some more walking around the mall. Other than meeting up with Raven, I also went for several job interviews during the week. I had done a number of gym and jogging sessions since I'm so free now, dots. That's not a good thing, anyway, I had come to the end of this post. Drop by again soon, I shall post the next travelogue on Hong Kong Disneyland.

Story Closed on 11.08.2012.

Comments