Taste of Hong Kong

Back with a normal post on my recent life. Well, I hope you guys had enjoyed all the travelogues that I had posted earlier and definitely, to some extend which I believed, it will give you a better idea of what to expect from your trip to Hong Kong and Macau.

My work life now...Hmm, jobless. I had ended my contract with John Little on 31st July 2012, I'm now a free man looking for a better job in the office as it had shorter working hours although the pay is still as low as working at retail shops.

These days, I'm pretty much broke and I stressed about money like almost every day. I kept thinking about my studies, loans and my next holiday trip. Hahas, exclude that trip, I am still not anywhere close to a stressless stage. From October onwards, I had to fork out at least SGD$200 per month to pay off my poly loan and Prudential premium. FML sometimes...

Well, shall drop my ranting and do some real food blogging! It had been quite some time since I blog about those normal things like foods, movies and bargains, sorry arh. I shall make this post a make-up one! (:

I visited some restaurants and cafes that sell Hong Kong's foods. Funny, it's kind of reminiscing those days back when I was on my holiday in Hong Kong. Anyway, I shall dish-out 2 places which I dined at.

Firstly, Honeymoon Dessert(满记甜品). I guess most of you should know this brand as it's not new. They got several outlets in Singapore, their price range is quite affordable too. Not much differences from other Hong Kong's dessert cafe, their desserts also come in hot(warm)/cold options. At a price of SGD$4.00, you can get a decent bowl of yummy dessert. Anyway, my friends and I visited the 313's outlet.

Honeymoon Dessert(满记甜品) @ 313.


My dessert of the day.


The rest of photos.


Secondly, Central(中环). If I'm not wrong, the outlet at Jurong Point is their first outlet in Singapore. Currently, this is one of the most crowded restaurant during dinner time. They sell many famous Hong Kong's snacks such as curry fishballs and etc;. Other than snacks, they also got the notable rickshaw noodles(车仔面) here too! For the price of SGD$13.00, you can get a main course(rice/noodles), drinks and dessert. It's affordable and the food taste quite nice too.

Central(中环) @ Jurong Point.


Photos took during my dinner at Central(中环).


Also featured on Channel U's 潮人攻略!

Now, I had come to the end of this post, it's about time to stop my typing. I hope you guys would drop by soon for another new travelogue coming up. Still, thanks for dropping by. (:

Story Closed on 03.08.2012.

Comments