Zhiwei 23rd Birthday

Yesterday, I met up with Zhiwei to celebrate his birthday. Seriously, so emo eh...his birthday is a lonely one if I did not went out with him. Nevertheless, we met up and went sing K at K Box Jurong SAFRA. Before the singing session, we had lunch at Jack's Place. They are currently having this ongoing lunch promotion which is really cheap, I believed. The lunch promo set include drinks, starter, main course and dessert. The total bill came up to around $28 after 10% discount for SAFRA member. We totally enjoyed ourselves.

Jack's Place @ Jurong SAFRA


Grilled Fillet of Fish with Lemon Caper Sauce


Sirloin Steak with Brown Sauce topped with Fried Spicy Onion Rings

Right after our lunch, yea, we headed to sing and we took up the $25 NETT package which include a 2 hours singing session and 1 jug of standard drink. It was cheap but it is only available on weekdays, boo! But still, we enjoyed our stay at K Box. Note: Jurong SAFRA K Box is a "freeze box", their air-con is set to a really low temperature!

My Room for that day

Our singing session ended at 5 PM, we then walked to Jurong Point. From there, we had an evening tea break at Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐). We ordered their notable xiao long bao (小笼包), 3 red bean paste buns (豆沙包) and fried rice with shrimps & eggs (Zhiwei's dinner, "虾仁蛋饭"). Our bill totalled up to around S$30 after all the taxes and service charges which is overall quite an affordable meal for 2 pax. This is my first time there and I am loving their foods there, probably, I will be back there soon? Hahas.

Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐)


小笼包


豆沙包


虾仁蛋饭

Wrapping our meet up with dessert at Swensen's. We each ordered an ice cream, me having the banana split while Zhiwei enjoyed his free birthday's Firehouse. Oh, if you are dining in at Swensen's on your birthday, you can present your IC and get a free Firehouse. I only came to know it yesterday, lols. Nevertheless, we were both bloated after the dessert.

Banana Split


Birthday's Firehouse

I have come to the end of this post, lastly, I hope that he have enjoyed his birthday. Anyway, thanks for reading this post, do drop by this weekend soon for another post which I will feature my Malacca's trip earlier this week. Ciaos.

Story Closed on 26.06.2013.

#birthday #singapore #jurongpoint #jurongsafra #jackplace #kbox #singingK #dintaifung #xiaolongbao #swensens #bananasplit #firehouse #promotions #lunch #teabreak #dinner #western #taiwanese #dessert

Comments