The Wolverine with family

This week is coming to an end. It has been quite a nice week filled with laughter, excitement and so much more. I spent 4 days of my ICT with my old buddies from NS. It was hard to arrange to meet up everyone these days, but ICT...hmm, we pretty much all turned up and did some catch-up. I am glad I went for the ICT, refreshed many memories and stuffs...it was a fruitful one. The best part about my ICT, I passed my IPPT for my first window. Damn right, so happy and contented.

The Cafe Cartel @ Marina Square

Putting that aside, yesterday, I met up with Raven for lunch. We then, visited K Box to end our afternoon. We had lunch at "The Cafe Cartel", Marina Square. I spent about S$40, that's for 2 pax. We ordered one pasta and a grilled chicken chop combo meal. I enjoyed myself, but the price is pretty steep. If I am feeling poor, most probably, I will not visit them. Hahas.


During evening, I met up with my mum and sister for the most anticipated movie of the month, "THE WOLVERINE". The movie started off from the scene from the last movie of the X-men sequel, "X-Men: The Last Stand", the movie where Logan killed Jean who was revived. This recent one featured Logan going to Japan to visit an old friend of his who he saved during WWII. From there, he was on an adventure to protect his old friend's grand-daughter and fight against Japanese mafia. I shall not reveal much here, but overall it is a nice movie to watch. Catch the movie in theatres now.

Screen grab of the movie


Movie trailer of The Wolverine

Before our movie, my mum, sis and me had dinner at Xin Wang HK Cafe at JEM. We enjoyed ourselves there though the waiting time to dine in was quite long (Due to peak hours). If I am not wrong, we spent about S$40 there. The bill includes all the service charges and taxes, note that the price is for 3 persons dining in.

Xin Wang @ JEM


Foods that we have ordered.


Hmm...I have pretty much summed up my weekend. I am looking forward to next week where I will be running the Singapore's Adidas King of the Road 10KM Marathon. I hope that I would be able to achieve an hour record for it. Nevertheless, do drop by my blog soon for more updates, yea? Ciaos.

Story Closed in 04.08.2013.

Photo Credits:
- http://www.wallpaperez.net/wallpaper/movie/The-Wolverine-2510.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg0MjI5NDI2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI3OTAzOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA1MTUzMzkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk3MTA0OQ@@._V1._SX640_SY422_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA3NjY1NTc0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk3MTA0OQ@@._V1._SX640_SY526_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU1MzQ5MjU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyNzkzOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY422_.jpg

#movie #thewolverine #marvel #singapore #sg #lunch #dinner #cafecartel #chickenchop #xinwanghkcafe #jem #marinasquare #western #chinese #foods

Comments