Eat and eat this weekend

I am back the weekly post! Yeap, it had been quite a week for me. As usual, work goes well and life still goes on. I also managed to pack my gym and running session well this week too. Anyway, I will be helping out this weekend and the following weekend at the Singapore Operation Blue Ridge exhibition at Takashimaya and Tampines. The exhibit showcased the 6 years plus journey of our Singapore's army helping out at Afghanistan. It's a big project and we wanted to thank these brave and hardworking soldiers by showcasing their effort to the public. So, as for you, my readers...feel free to come down and support my team.


The Exhibition

Yesterday, my aunt and cousin came over. We had a great dinner and dessert during the evening. It was a wonderful meal filled with tasty foods like fresh crab meats, fishballs, fish slices, dumplings and a lot of vegetables! I really enjoyed myself. Then, we had mooncake and chocolate fondue at late night. Hahas, I guess I am making you drool. Sorry about that though. I guess my cousin and aunt will be back for more dinner(s) with us in the months and years to come! Hmm...

Before our late night dessert, my cousin, sister and I went to experience the fun of light painting. It was my first time trying and also the first time for my DSLR too. It was cool night where we took multiple shots at one of the carpark areas near my home. Well, if you don't know what's light painting. You can youtube or google it. It is really a fun thing try out if you have a DSLR or Powershot-equivalent digital cameras. Side note, you will need a tripod or a stable surface to take the shot.

Adding on to yesterday, I had lunch with my family at Central Hong Kong Cafe again in the afternoon. We ordered a number of dishes and snacks which totalled up to S$59.79. Our table was filled with wanton mee (鲜虾大云吞面), fried rice (芋头腊味炒饭), baked rice (蒜味咸香鳕鱼焗饭), pig intestine (猪大肠), beansticks (豆皮), sausages (香肠), our drinks and so much more. The foods was tasty and the service was great. Adding on to it, the recent channel U show also came here to promote the cafe which make another point to visit the cafe.

Central - Hong Kong Cafe


Hong Kong Snacks.


Our lunch!! Yummy! (^ ~ ^)


Also being featured on Channel U's 潮人攻略!

Rounding up my week, I think it was a great week spent. I hope the next one would be even more fruitful, ok, I shall stop my words here then. Do drop by soon for more interesting reads! Hees...

Story Closed on 22.09.13.

#foods #central #cafes #hongkong #jurongpoint #opsblueridge #singapore #sg #army #SAF #mindef #exhibition #takashimaya #orchard

You may also like these posts:
- Taste of Hong Kong
- Ah Boys to Men, ORDed loh
- Man of Steel, Superman Week

Comments