Hello 2014, Goodbye 2013!


The year is coming to an end in just few days time! How is your 2013? Facebook has this function on your profile page where you are able to view the special and highlighted moments of the year. Hmm, interesting feature which Facebook has come out with. Indeed, it was a nice and convenient way to review your year 2013. Nevertheless, this year was an amazing year filled with awesome travel trips, countless of wonderful dinners with family and friends, countless of fruitful K sessions & movie dates with family and friends! It was also a year to conclude my studies fund for my degree course next year and a year of the birth of my career.

I shall briefly go through some of my life events in 2013 in this post and hopefully, these don't bore you off. January or February...I believed it was the Chinese New Year months, I went back to Malacca with my family to celebrate the festive occasion. It was an awesome trip! I have tons of foods and shopping, I will be back next year and I will be bringing back some more gifts for my beloved friends.


March is the month where Wei An joined me on the trip to Taiwan. We went from Taipei, Taichung to Kaohsiung! It was a fruitful trip full of fun shopping and foods too! The most awesome Taiwan trip yet, I also covered Sun Moon Lake at Nantou too! During the trip, I ride the bullet train for the first time. It was really fast and comfy!


April to July were quite the low season months with nothing much exciting happened. During May, I did my first marathon of the year! The Sundown 2013, I got a pretty bad timing...more than an hour to cover 10KM. Hmm...but still, I enjoyed my run. In May, I also went for Jiasheng's 21st birthday chalet. It was an awesome celebration. After a month or so, in July, I met up with Eydie and we both went for the Jay Chou 2013 Singapore's concert! The concert was fantastic and it was really worth every penny we paid! Jay Chou was so awesome!! In July, I also visited the MBS (Marina Bay Sands) Art Science Museum for the first time. I visited the museum with Eileen, it was a nice trip!


August came and it was yet another fun month! I traveled to Japan with Zhiwei for our annual trip! It was a fun and definitely a nice trip! The Japanese were so friendly and courteous, I would recommend everyone to visit there once in their lifetime. Food-wise, there are sushies, ramens and all sort of Japanese foods which you can find in Singapore. How much to bring? Hmm...I say at least S$1.5k.


So September came and it's the month where the AHM (Army Half Marathon) took place. It was the biggest marathon event yet, I participate in the 5KM fun run and finished the race in 25 minutes. I love the medal and after the race, the cast from Ah Boys to Men came to perform too. September is also the month where Eileen and I went Johor Bahru together for the first time and it was my first time visiting JB with my friends. We went there to get cheap mooncakes for mid-autumn festival. I totally enjoyed my trip there. I got 2 nice Starbucks tumblers too!


Then, October comes! It was my birthday month and it's yet another birth of my project post. The 24th Project marks the day of me being a 24-year old man living on this very important planet. It was a month full of celebrations with friends and family. I love my October. It was also the month where I finally get to visit River Safari after it has opened its doors for months.


Now, we have come to almost at the end of the year. It's November! November is also another normal and average month of my 2013, the usual dinners with my family and friends. After thinking and planning, I finally visited the L'etoile cafe and give their brunch a go. It was good dining experience there, besides, the foods were tasty and price range was pretty affordable. Indeed, it's a nice place where people would love to chill at. Also in November, the Nike We Run Singapore took place too. It's a great race and I got a nice timing of less than an hour! I was really happy with my result but this will be my last Nike's run probably. The fees for a 10KM run shouldn't exceed S$50...in my opinion. That's pretty steep.


Oh yea! We are at the end of the year! December is here to stay for a while! Christmas dinners happened almost every weekends and most of my colleagues are clearing leave and off days. Hohoho!! Finally, I visited Kombi Rocks after reading much reviews and blog posts featuring the cafe. I would say the foods were average but the ambience and stuffs was nice. December is also the month where I visited Din Tai Fung the most! I visited them like 3 times, gosh! But I love their Xiao Long Bao! December is the full of spending and shopping! I got myself 2 new cabinets from Ikea to organise my room! I am so happy with it, see attached video for room tour!




That summarised my year 2013. I am looking forward to 2014 where more awesome stuffs will be happening! I will be even more busy next year with studies but I will try to squeeze time for posting new blog entries and do some more videos on Youtube (Hopefully). Nevertheless, thanks for spending your time reading this post and be sure to be back for more interesting and nice reads! Ciaos!

Story Closed on 25.12.13.

#summarypost #yearlypost #annualpost #rants #my2013 #reads #Singapore #SG #yearinreview #aboutme #roomtour #collectionvideo

Photo Credits:
- http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/125/e/c/flowers_by_rashell_stocks.jpg

Comments