Gyoza King with Kahmun

Hello, peeps! It's Sunday again! Time flies, yea? Hmm...I will be traveling to Japan real soon. Hahas. Before that, I will need to brush up my Japanese and not to mention, studying real hard for my 20 Nov 14 's paper. Part time student woes? Probably. Anyway, this week have been a pretty tiring week. It's the week which I cleared my 16 KM practice run. I was so shag after the run, gosh...I still went to the gym the following morning. Am I crazy? Hahas. Anyway, work and studies went smoothly for this week too.

Yesterday, I went to collect my Puma Night Run's race pack at Vivocity. I happened to pass by the SKII roadshow. They have some promotion going on right now, I believed? I have been using SKII for months now, I think my skin is pretty smooth? Hahas. I have invested another big bottle on my last overseas trip.

SKII @ Vivocity (2014)

After walking around the mall for a while, I met up with Kahmun for dinner at Gyoza King (餃子王). It is located at Tanjong Pagah and I guess you know where is it already...Hahas. We went at around 6:30PM in the evening, it was not too crowded. We had a good time at the restaurant, btw, it was my first time there. The restaurant is really very similar to those ramen store which I visited in Tokyo last year. The ambience is very Japan-alike. As for the foods, they are not too shabby either. Their signature gyoza comes with 3 types of fillings namely pork, chicken and vegetables. Kahmun and I ordered the pork and chicken ones. Their combo meal comes with rice, soup and 2 sides too. The restaurant also provide free flow of ice water, marinated beansprouts and cabbage pickles.

Gyoza King (餃子王) - Exterior


The interior


Our delicious gyoza!


Side dishes (Combo meal comes with 2 of these)


Rice, soup and free flow of marinated beansprouts



Gyoza King (餃子王) @ Orchid Hotel
#01-15, Orchid Hotel, 1 Tras Link
Singapore 078867

Operation Hours
Daily: 11:30 - 14:30
Daily: 18:00 - 22:30

Pricing wise, it was not too expensive too. Under S$20, you can get away with a delicious and wonderful meal. I think it's a good place to dine too, I definitely will come back again! Thumbs up! After dinner, we wandered around the streets before we settled for Chicken Up. It's our light supper before we head back home. For this, thank you Kahmun! (For treating me to my advanced birthday meal) It's also my first time here, the restaurant was packed. Despite the drizzle, there are still people queuing for tables and seats. The Korean restaurant serves a variety of finger foods and also drinks. We only ordered the chicken wings and apple soju to end our night. Nevertheless, it was a nice outing with Kahmun.

Chicken Up


Chicken Up
#01-01, 48 Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088469

Operation Hours
Sun - Thu: 17:30 - 02:00
Fri - Sat: 17:30 - 03:00

Till next time then! I guess I have come to the end of this week's post. Do drop by next week again!~

Story Closed on 19.10.2014.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #wjalmighty #luvwav3personal #dinner #gyozaking #restaurant #japanesecuisine #chickenup #fingerfoods #fattyfoods #chickenwings #soju

Comments