It's long weekend again!

Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday again and welcome back! I am back for another weekly post. It has been a really short week for me? On Wednesday, it's Deepavali while Friday, I claimed my birthday OIL. So, I only went to office for 3 days this week. My week has been a normal one though and as usual I did my runs and gym session. This week's distance training failed due to a cup of coffee. Lesson learnt: No coffee an hour before run. Yeah, I am counting down SCM real soon and it's like probably less than 2 months time? Subtracting my Tokyo trip...I am left with few training sessions. Nevertheless, I hope I will be able to clear the run within 3 hours. That's my goal for now.

Work and studies went pretty much smoothly, I am aiming to score well in my upcoming exam. Also, I am hard learning my Japanese right now so I am able to speak the native language during my Tokyo trip. Anyway, learning Japanese is one of my must-do(s) in my entire life. I hope I am able to master it as I will be traveling to Japan pretty much often in the coming years. Goals: Finishing touring around Japan and Taiwan. I will want to visit other countries in upcoming years but those 2 are my priority now. If you guys would want to know about my visits to Japan/Taiwan, do drop by more often!

On Wednesday, I met up with Zhiwei for badminton but it was a failed trip instead, we went for movie and shopping. We watched the latest Brad Pitt movie: Fury. Movie was rated at NC16, it was quite a nice movie. Though, it may be pretty gruesome during some scenes but well, it's a war movie...What you expect? Hahas. Anyway, we had lunch at Xin Wang before the movie. We also went to Kinokuniya and I hauled a Pikachu's Nanoblock. I will be doing it when I am free and I am intending to get the casing from Daiso to house the blocks.

Pikachu's Nanoblock


Nanoblock: Pikachu's Quote
“ほっぺたの りょうがわに 小さい でんきぶくろを もつ。
ピンチのときに ほうでんする。”

"I have a small electric bag cheeks of both sides.
I will be discharged when the pinch."

On Friday's evening, I met up with my mum, sis, aunt and cousin for dinner at Ichiban Boshi (いちばん ぼし), Jurong Point. We had a great time at the restaurant and we ordered a ton of foods. From our curry rice, udon to sushi. Our bill come up to around S$110++. After dinner, we walked around the mall before heading back home.

Ichiban Boshi @ Jurong Point


Sushi and Salad


Curry rice


Chawanmushi


Ichiban Boshi
Jurong Point #B1-75/76
Daily: 1130 hrs – 2200 hrs (Last order: 2130 hrs)

Yesterday, I met up with my S.H.E again! It's been months!! I wondered when is the next meet up liao. But I will try to plan another outing in December! Bubbly friends, wait up! After my exam, Toyko and BKK trip...Let's head out again! We went sang K at Teo Heng KTV, J Cube. As usual, you can bring in your foods but remember to keep the room clean. Our room is really very small however, we still enjoyed every moments spent in it. Hahas. A short three-hour session cost S$42 (Inclusive of service charges and taxes). I would definitely recommend Teo Heng rather than K Box due to their expensive rate.

Teo Heng KTV @ J Cube


Teo Heng KTV @ J Cube
2 Jurong East Central 1 #03-14/15/16
Singapore 609731

Operating Hours
Mon-Fri/PH eve: 1300 hrs to 0100 hrs
Sat/Sun/PH: 1200 hrs - 0100 hrs

I have come to the end of this long weekly post, I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it and be sure to drop by next week as I will be blogging about my experience at the first Puma Night Run in Singapore! Stay tuned for it, yea?

Story Closed on 26.10.2014.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #singapore #sg #ichibanboshi #dinner #japanesecuisine #sushi #curryrice #jurongpoint #teohengktv #meetups #singk

Comments