Jay Jay Jay

Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday again. I am back for another quick update of my short Christmas week! Hmm...As you guys know that I have spent the last few days in Bangkok, Thailand. So, I really had a good time this week. Wrapping up this weekend is my most awaited concert of the year, Jay Chou Opus 2!


The concert last about 3 hours and this time round, we were given fan and light sticks. I bought the S$108 category and the seat was directly facing the stage. It was an awesome seating plan, love it! I think I will stick with that for the rest of his concerts!


View from my seat


Jay Chou performing!! (Photo credits: CNA/Today)

Jay did performed his new songs during this concert and they were fantastic. I am already planning to get his album next year when I visit Taiwan. I hope it's cheaper there though, hahas! Anyway, last night, it was pouring heavily and the last song of the concert "七里香" really suits the atmosphere.

Video footages!!


Jay Chou's new song! 算什麼男人!!



Although the concert was great, something that the venue organiser must take into consideration is the leaking roof! The rain is pouring in while most of the fans and concert goers were exiting the place. Man, I think Singapore Sports Hub must do something about it. Nevertheless, I was really happy that I went for his concert again this year! It was so good, alright, I guess I shall stop here then. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (メリークリスマス!!)

Goodies/Haul from the concert.

Story Closed on 28.12.2014

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #wjalmighty #jaychou #opus2jay #concert #mandopop #singapore #sg #music #singaporesportshub #nationalstadium

Photo Credits:
- Today's Official Facebook account
- Instagram

Comments