Little Hiro with my S.H.E

Morning peeps! It's Sunday again. I am back for a quick weekly post! I will be doing the annual post this coming week, so stay tuned for it, yea? Hahas. Anyway, my week has been a good one. Work and Japanese studies went well, I also spent a bomb too. (Though...)


Yesterday, I met up with my S.H.E after months. We had dinner at Little Hiro. The cafe is located around Bukit Timah area. So, it's not too far central or something. The girls brought their boyfriends along, oh well...I am still single. Nevertheless, I don't feel weird and I did enjoyed my dinner with their accompany. Most of us ordered their signature Ramen Burger (ラーメンバーガー). There are 2 patty choices to choose from, namely the Chicken Karaage (からあげ) and BBQ Bacon (ベーコン). Like many fast food chains, they includes a 'Meal Top-Up' option at S$3.50. And so, a complete meal will cost around S$13.50 - S$16.50++. There are no service charges as everything is self-served.

Ramen Burger : Karaage


Tender-Melt BBQ Beef Brisket

Other than their signature ramen burger, they also have the popular sides like the Spam fries and Chicken wings. Each side cost less than S$5. I believed it's very affordable and you can share the cost with a bunch of good friends. There is this Facebook-Like(s) device/clock in the store. Each Facebook like will trigger a change on the device/clock, so cool right? (かっこいいでしょ?) Overall, this is one of the cheapest cafes in the West-Central area in Singapore. I think price is affordable and the foods are not too bad either. I would definitely recommend my friends to pay them a visit someday! :)



Little Hiro
King's Arcade
559 Bukit Timah Road #01-01
Singapore 269695

Operation Hours
Mon - Thu: 1130 hrs - 2130 hrs
Fri - Sat: 1130 hrs - 2200 hrs
Sun: 1130 hrs - 2130 hrs

After our dinner, we headed further down to the west side for dessert at The Daily Scoop. We had a great time at the dessert cafe before we headed back home to rest. It was nice meetup and I really enjoyed myself when I am with them. I guess the 2 guys are pretty easy-going people too. Hahas, because my S.H.E are too bubbly arh! I shall trouble them to take care of them from now. Okay, I guess I shall stop my words here and end this post with a family portrait below! Ciaos!

Family photo for the day!

Story Closed on 21.12.2014.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #dinner #lunch #littlehiro #cafes #singapore #sg #foods #foodhunts #friends #meetup #rants #bukittimah #bttimah

Comments