Standard Chartered Marathon 2014


Good evening, peeps! It's Sunday again and finally, I am back to blog again. It's been a while isn't it? Meanwhile, I will try to fix the broken links on my travelogues and cafe posts. There are also some problems with my featured posts too, please give me more time, yea? I will fix everything before my new travelogue posts on my recent Tokyo and upcoming Bangkok trip will be up.

Anyway, my week went pretty much smoothly. I met up with Eileen and Raven on Friday for a short catch-up, we had fun and definitely enjoyed ourselves. I am hoping that our next outing in January, PN will be able to join us. Nevertheless, I passed some goodies from Japan to most of my friends earlier.

Dessert at Miam Miam with 2 bubbly friends


Miam Miam @ Westgate
#01-21/22 Westgate
3 Gateway Drive
Singapore 608532

Operation Hours
Daily: 1130 hrs to 2200 hrs

On Sunday, I took part in the Standard Chartered Marathon 2014. It's my 2nd 21KM run in my life, it was a fun but tiring run. I love the course of the 21KM, I get to run inside Universal Studios Singapore!! On the race pack's collection day, there are about 40+ counters opened to serve registrants. The waiting time was less than 10 mins, there are also many booths at the collection expo. Participants also get to enjoy 20% off Adidas merchandises from the show.

At the collection expo


Cute Minions cheering on us! *Photo from SCMS Official Website


The race pack comes with a various number of stuffs from the usual race bib, singlet to complimentary muscle cream. I also received many various vouchers from sponsors too. Overall, the race was well-planned and there are sufficient water points along the route. Thumbs up for this year's race and I will be back next year! :)

Haul from the race


Last but not least, finisher pose with MBS! :)

Story Closed on 07.12.2014.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #dailyrants #Singapore #sg #marathon #standardchartered #scm #scm14 #marathonsingapore #run #exercise #annualrace #sentosa #universalstudiossingapore #uss #adidas

Comments