D'Good Cafe with Eileen and Raven

Good morning, peeps! It's Sunday again, how's your new year coming so far? Hmm, this week has been a normal week for me. I finally registered for 4 modules of my degree course. It's a tough semester with 3 exams awaiting me, well, somehow...In the future, I will still need to take them if I don't take them now. New year's eve was spent rotting away at home. I do love the performance by BIGBANG that night. If you have missed it, I have linked the video below. However, this is uploaded to Dailymotion so the loading speed will not be fantastic. Before you want to see it, remember to stop my youtube playlist first! :)

SG50 Countdown 2015 - BIGBANG (Credits to Xinmsn.com)




The first day of the year, I visited D'Good Cafe (D'グッドカフェ) with Eileen and Raven. The cafe can be located just across Foster's The Steakhouse. The cafe is located on the second level of the terrace building. The ordering area is on the first floor and there are 2 floors of dining area. Everything is self service which also means, they don't charge your for services. On top on that, their food pricing is not too steep either. On a budget of around $15, you can get a regular Egg Benedict and a cup of fragrant cappuccino.

Our seating area







The cafe is pretty comfy and the kids corner on the second level of the dining area comes with 3 cute teddy bears. The bears are comfy too, hahas! Since the location is pretty good, there are many locals than compared to tourists. Oh, btw, the cafe is located in Holland Village and it is just one MRT station away from Botanic Gardens which made it quite a popular cafe. During my visit, I seen some tourists visiting the cafe too. Apparently, many local bloggers/medias have published or advertised the cafe on their blogs and television shows to overseas consumers.

Cute teddies to accompany the kids

Overall, the cafe is worth visiting and I would give this cafe a 4 stars out of 5. In my opinion, their foods are not too bad and the pricing are affordable as compared to other cafes around the area. The ambience is quiet and good to spend an afternoon away. The best part is there are no hidden charges, what you see on their menu is what you are paying for! I will definitely recommend this cafe to most of my friends! :)


Photo of the day!~


D'Good Cafe
273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02
Singapore 278992

Operating Hours
Sun to Thu: 1000 hrs to 2200 hrs
Fri & Sat: 1000 hrs to 2300 hrs

After our brunch at Holland Village, we headed back to J Cube to end our first day of 2015 with another 'beary' cute movie "Paddington". We had a great time during this meet up and we hope we can have more this year. I guess I pretty up summed up my week, please do drop by again for more reads!

Story Closed on 04.01.2015.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #travels #singapore #sg #dgoodcafe #hollandvillage #hollandv #cafes #foods #brunch #breakfast #lunch

Comments