Harajuku (2014)

原宿 : HARAJUKU


Hello peeps! Welcome back to my blog! I am back here for another travel post and this time round, I will be posting on my recent visit to Harajuku. Oh well, Harajuku is such as nostalgic place to me. My first shopping trip in Tokyo took place here! After a year of not coming back, Harajuku did not changed much though. The yummy crepes and Calbee's chips are still around.

The crepes stores!

My fave and biggest Wego outlet is also still around. But this time round, I didn't manage to get any stuffs as most of the stuffs are autumn and winter wear which I will never be wearing much back in SG. Anyway, it's such an awesome store which sell mens and ladies apparel at affordable prices. Most of the clothings here designed in Japan and thus, it's kind of like special as compared to our local brands like Freshbox and the recent stores such as Edit and Praise. Other than selling clothings, they also carries a variety of bags and accessories too.

The Wego Store, credits to Google Maps


WEGO 原宿本店
〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前6-5-3 イベリアビル 1F・2F
Open Daily: 1000 hrs - 2100 hrs

Coming to Harajuku, I did not missed eating my fave tako balls though I don't eat the tako. Hahas. From Gindaco (銀だこ), Harajuku's outlet is one of the most visited in Tokyo. Their tako set meal comes in 6 pcs/ 8 pcs of tako balls and a cup of drinks. The pricing is quite affordable too, at a price of around ¥600. Note: They also have an outlet in SG's Raffles Shopping Centre.

The Store


Awesome snack before more shopping!



築地銀だこ 原宿店
〒150-0001 東京都渋谷区神宮前1-14-24 第5寿和ビル1F
Open Daily: 1100 hrs - 2200 hrs

Of course, I did not explore the whole of Harajuku as it was quite straight-forward. Shopping and more shopping! One of the must-visit stores at Harajuku is the huge Daiso on Takeshita Dori (竹下通り). As everything here cost only ¥100, you can get almost everything at a bargain. This is a good place to shop for your souvenirs in my opinion...However, please take note that there is a 8% government tax on all goods.

You will see all sort of people on Takeshita Dori as it is the most narrow and crowded street in Harajuku. Coming down to Harajuku, there is another shop which I wanted to introduce you guys, it is the Onitsuka's flagship store! The shop is 2 level high and there are a variety of latest design and Japan's exclusive design of the shoes. I am a fan, I had 2 of their shoes right now, I am going to get another pair this year too.

Onitsuka Tiger!


オニツカタイガー表参道
東京都渋谷区神宮前4-24-14
Open Daily: 1100 hrs - 2000 hrs

I have roughly wrapped up my recent visit to Harajuku. If you guys are keen to read more, I have linked my previous trip's post below. That's all for now, but be sure to drop by soon for more updates!

Click the below link to read about my previous trip!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2013/08/harajuku.html

Story Closed on 22.02.2015.

#wjalmighty #travels #travelogues #Japan #Tokyo #Harajuku #Wego #Gindaco #Onitsukatiger #shopping #thingstodo #thingstosee #thingstobuy #thingstonote

Comments