Dinner at Tsuru Koshi

It's Sunday again and it's time for another weekly update! This week has been quite a hectic week asI have 3 papers to sit for this coming May. These papers will determine my GPA for my year 1 in university. Scary, yea? That's why I am mugging on my laptop these days and when I got time during work, I would flip through some past year papers too. Gym and training have been good for me. Finally, my form is coming back to me. I hope I can clocked the Sundown marathon below 2 hours and 30 mins! Work was fine as usual for this week. Let's pray hard work will not get too stressful for me next week so I can focus more on my exams.


Last week, I visited the popular and raved about Udon restaurant at Takashimaya's basement food court. I ordered the bestseller Ebi Tempura Udon. I also added on a glass of cold green tea at $0.80. The total damage this time round was S$10.80! It was pretty affordable, no? Especially, we are talking about Orchard road! Yea, this restaurant have hit the spot! I am really in love with their Udon. Plus point!! The udon is tasty and add-on to the score is its affordable price! I am definitely coming back soon!~

The Menu


My dinner!~


Cheapest Udon I ever had! Yummy!!


"本当においしかった! またね!"

Tsuru Koshi Udon Restaurant
Basement 2, Ngee Ann City, 391 Orchard Road
Open daily: 1000 hrs to 2200 hrs

Featured on Ladyironchef too!
http://www.ladyironchef.com/2012/01/takashimaya-basement-japanese-food-court

I guess I have roughly wrapped up this post, yea? I hope this new cheap find can help you guys who are on a budget! If you would like to read more and find out more about Japanese foods and culture. Do drop often as I will try my best to get the best cheap foods around Singapore and not to mention cheap snacks too! For now, cheers!!~

Story Closed on 26.04.2015.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklypost #cheapfinds #tsurukoshi #dinner #lunch #japanesecuisine #takashimaya #Singapore #sg #whattoeat #udon #japanesefoods #onabudget

Photo Credits:
- https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhdqIomygkhtT_TsbcstNl8niZG9fuCLBjZbFLTj7Y4HbrrHvNIHC4X_oOkyWp2FPc6ZsmCBazGzCQC2ZIgwMTm0CwPiGfznC1D7BFRgXsRIafKLsdTZTBi01K3Dsb3taz4IZvk/s1600/u3.jpg

Comments