Dinner at Gyoza no Ohsho

It's Sunday again! I am back here for another quick weekly post before I head back to study. This week has been a busy week for me as I am revising for my upcoming exams and planning my itinerary for upcoming Taiwan trip. It has been a really hectic week due to these stuffs. Oh well, I guess life is hard sometimes? Hahas.


Anyway, yesterday, I paid my second visit to Gyoza no Ohsho (餃子の王将)! This time round, I remembered to take some photos before I start eating. I ordered the Set E (S$13) which comes with a plate of gyoza (餃子), chahan (チャーハン) and soup. On top of that, I also tried their fried ebi (海老フライ) (S$6). My total bill came up to S$19 nett, to me, I think it's affordable and the meal portion was quite big too. I came around 2000 hrs and it was pretty much crowded.

Fried Ebi and Chahan


Main character of the night, Gyoza!~


Gyoza no Ohsho
5 Koek Road #01-10, Cuppage Plaza
Singapore 228796

Operating Hours:
Mon - Sat: 1130 hrs to 0200 hrs
Sun: 1200 hrs to 0000 hrs

Overall, it's worth the time waiting as their combo sets are really price worthy! After dinner, I went explored around Cuppage plaza and realised that they have a number of Japanese restaurants which I think I might pay them a visit someday in the near future. I then settled for the day at Starbucks, OG Orchard's branch.

That's pretty much about my week, I hope you guys had a good time too. For those who are in UniSIM, let's work hard this weekend and following 2 weeks for our exams! Let's pray hard for the easy questions and good luck to all! I will be back next week to blog about my next travel destination in Bangkok and also weekly post. So, be sure to drop by again! Cheers!!~

Cuppage @ night


"それから、一緒に頑張ります!"

Story Closed on 10.05.2015.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #wjalmighty #dinner #cheapfinds #onabudget #japanesecuisine #foods #lunch #dinner #gyozanoohsho #cuppageplaza #orchard #sg #Singapore  

Comments