Dinner with Raven & Eileen

Evening peeps! It's Sunday again. Yup, I am back here for another weekly update! This week has been a great week for me, I guess? I finished my 16 KM training on Monday and I will be ready for another big run in July! Work and studies went pretty well for me! Exams are over like finally!! Yeahness!!~

On Friday, I met up with my secondary cliques again! We had dinner at Sushi Express and then sang K at Teo Heng! It marked my last day of exam! It was a blast, we had a good time at Sushi Express and Teo Heng. Dinner wasn't that amazingly but we are glad with the choice of sushies available. Raven and I will be traveling to Taiwan together for the second time on this coming Saturday.

Sushi Express!~


Must-Order Signatures!~


デザートタイム

We gonna eat ramen, spaghetti, Taiwanese snacks and so much more there. I also plan to see many beautiful sights and enjoy spa etc; there! After exams, a good holiday is great to release my stress. I hope we can travel more often, but we are limited to leave and budget. Hmm...Nevertheless, I will definitely enjoy myself for this upcoming trip!

Anyway, this is about my week. I think I shall stop my words here then. Have a good week ahead, peeps!~

Story Closed on 24.05.2015.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #foods #sushiexpress #japanesecuisine #sushi #dinner #lunch #withfriends #teohengjcube #singk #overanddone

Comments