Shibuya (2015)


Afternoon peeps! I am back here for another travel post! This time round, I will posting on the recent visit to Shibuya! This is my third visit to Shibuya. If you have read about my previous post on Shinjuku, you should know that I have visited Tokyo during the spring period this year. It was another fruitful trip!

Shibuya is the biggest area where all the shopping take place! I think it's a must-visit when one visit Tokyo? Since its name often pops up in most pop culture around the world. The popular Shibuya crossing make Shibuya a tourist-crowded area in Tokyo. The best spot to catch the sighting is at Tsutaya's Starbucks.

Famous Shibuya Crossing


My first video on the sighting!

Shibuya also housed the popular 109 and Men's 109 shopping malls. These malls offered a wide variety of Japanese apparels. However, the price range is pretty steep, IMO. Other than these 2 tall malls, there are also many other shopping malls here. One of the biggest Tokyu Hands stores is also located here. Its rival departmental store, Loft also has a store here too.

Street of Shibuya


Tokyu Hands


東急ハンズ 渋谷店
東京都渋谷区宇田川町12-18
Open daily: 1000 hrs - 2030 hrs

Loft


LOFT Shibuya 渋谷ロフト
〒150-0042 東京都渋谷区宇田川町21-1 渋谷ロフト
Open daily: 1000 hrs - 2100 hrs

I stayed at Shibuya for few hours till dinner time, the street is then flooded with local. That day, I hauled a number of stuffs from my Tsum Tsum phone charm, clothes to my traditional Obi for my yukata. I had early dinner at my fave Ichiran Ramen (一蘭ラーメン). I think Shibuya is all about shopping?

Ichiran Ramen!!


My dinner!


Also featured on "愛玩客" and "食尚玩家"!


一蘭 渋谷店
〒150-0041 東京都渋谷区神南1-22-7 岩本ビルB1F
Open daily: 24 hours!

Spotted this cute building with greens on top of it


Shibuya street during night


New find! Muji's Cafe!!


Cafe&Meal MUJI渋谷西武
〒150-8330 東京都渋谷区宇田川町21-1 渋谷西武 2F(無印良品内)
Open daily: 1000 hrs - 2100 hrs

I totally enjoyed myself during this visit. I will be back to Japan in November for the Autumn season. Do stay tuned for my travel posts on this upcoming trip if you love Japan like I do. I shall stop my words here then, I hope you guys enjoyed this short travel post. Be sure to drop by soon for more reads!

Story Closed on 18.07.2015

#wjalmighty #travelogues #travels #Japan #Tokyo #Shibuya #shopping #foods #thingstosee #thingstobuy #thingstodo

Click the below link to read about my previous visit
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2015/02/shibuya-2014.html

Comments