Dinner at Miam Miam

Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday again, yea? I am back here for another quick weekly update. This week has been quite a busy week for me, I attended 2 seminars during the weekdays as my job required me to do so. Oh well, but it's a good thing cuz I actually can kill some time here and there. Studies has been fine for me, I had a great time at lessons. The lecturers were good to keeping us awake though it's like 7, 8 and 9 pm in the evening. Hahas.

I am starting my training for my SCMS2015 tomorrow and my revision for Organisation Behaviour/HR Management real soon. As I will be out of town from 23 Oct 15 to 26 Oct 15, I will be needing more revisions I guess? Hahas. Anyway, I had dinner with Kahmun last evening. We met up at Bugis and dined at the popular Miam Miam. She had the signature Miam Miam Aglio Olio while I had the Modern Yaki. Our bill come up to S$39.00~, pretty steep I must say. I would prefer to try Platypus Kitchen again the next time...Hmm.

Miam Miam @ Bugis Junction

Miam Miam is located at the Bugis Junction's new extension. The foods were pretty okay but the price is really steep. Sometimes, you may wonder why they charge so high. Partially, I think it's because of the rental? Hmm...the Modern Yaki tasted alright, you have to mix the spaghetti and the topping together to make the whole dish much tastier. That's my opinion, I don't know what you guys might think if you all have tried. At the ending of dish, the spaghetti became pretty oily and I sure hope that they use some healthier oil if not it's really a big turn off. This is my second time at Miam Miam trying out their spaghetti, overall, I think it's worth a try but once in a blue moon.

Miam Miam's Spaghetti


Modern Yaki


Miam Miam @ Bugis Junction
#02-14, 200 Victoria Street, 188021

Operation hours
Weekdays: 1130 hrs to 2200 hrs
Weekends: 1030 hrs to 2200 hrs

Featured on Miss Tam Chiak's blog
http://www.misstamchiak.com/miam-miam-bugis-junction/

We ended the evening with the frozen yogurt from Llao Llao. We also chatted and had a good time. I hope we can meet more often but I am very busy with work, studies and stuffs. Haix, so must always treasure time together loh. Hahas. Nevertheless, I guess that's pretty much about my week. I hope I didn't wasted your time, thanks for dropping by!

Selfies!


またね!

Story Closed on 30.08.2015.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #foods #dinner #miammiam #bugis #singapore #sg #fusioncuisine #japanesecuisine #italiancuisine #spaghetti #aglioolio

Photo Credits:
- http://miam.sg/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-24-at-12.40.13-AM-1024x695.png
- http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7299/11775657504_680e060171_b.jpg

Comments