Dinner at Udon Goen


Evening peeps! It's Friday, I am back for a quick post as I will be busy this weekend for my SAFRA fun run and USS trip. I will posting up all my Taiwan travel post(s) real soon, hope you guys will stay tuned for it. This week has been a short week due today's polling day. Studies and work was so-so, I have started revising for my OB (Organisational Behaviour). This module is somehow closely related to HRM (HR Management) and linked to my current work as a HR practitioner. HR matters has been somehow integrated in my job, hahas.

Oh yah, I passed my N5! So, I am now looking forward to my N4 in the upcoming year. I hope I will be able to clear it smoothly too. It seems harder as my Japanese lesson progress. Nevertheless, I enjoyed all the lessons so far. It did make me less stressful from school and work. Anyway, I had dinner over the weekends at Udon Goen (うどん五縁). Udon Goen (うどん五縁) is easily located inside the Food Republic of Wisma shopping mall.

Udon Goen (うどん五縁) sells udon (As the name suggested), ramen, curry rice and many fried cutlets and stuffs. Some of the staffs are Japanese and the chef is definitely Japanese. So, you are really eating the authentic Japanese foods here at a cheap fare. By cheap fare, I mean really affordable prices. Each ramen or udon cost about S$10 while the katsu curry chicken rice cost S$6.80. The portion given was generous too, I love both the ramen and rice. They are both tasty and delicious. I also recommend trying their cheap croquette (S$1.20), it's tasty.

Udon/Ramen Menu


Curry Rice Menu


Tonkotsu Special Ramen


Chicken Katsu Rice


Also featured on mitsueki and Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow's blogs too!
http://tinyurl.com/qx5kus4
http://rubbisheatrubbishgrow.com/2015/06/30/udon-goen-singapore

Udon Goen (うどん五縁), Wisma
04-02/14, Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Road, 238877
Open daily: 1000 hrs to 2200 hrs

So, if you happened to have craving for ramen but on a budget, why not drop by this store? I guess I have roughly wrapped up my week here. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and be sure to drop by soon!

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklypost #japanese #japanesecuisine #foods #lunch #dinner #wisma #orchardroad #orchard #singapore #sg #thingstoeat

Photo Credits:
- https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/556/18545583969_0582019ff6_c.jpg
- https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/316/18734203801_5421c78cf7_c.jpg

Comments