Dinner at Muji Cafe & Meal


Evening peeps, I am back for another weekly update. This week has been a pretty usual week, I guess? I have 2 papers and 1 big assignment to be done by next weekend. Hmm...Pretty sad but I guess I shall swallow it and study hard for the papers and do well for this semester too. Yesterday, I had dinner at Muji Cafe & Meal after my Japanese class. I took the chance to visit them at around 2000 hrs? The cafe is much less crowded and not so much of a queue.

Inside the cafe


Muji Cafe & Meal

I had the 3-deli combos meal which I guess it's one of the most popular meals there. This is Muji's first cafe out of Japan and probably the first in South East Asia too. Since the first week of the opening, people flocked here for healthy and nutritious foods. For the 3-deli combos meal, you get to choose 1 hot deli and 2 cold deli from the selected available menu. On my visit, I chose the hamburger steak, vegetable omelet and salad with yuzu sauce dressing. The rice can be upgraded to the 10-grain rice at a cheap cost of S$1.00.

Hot Deli

For drinks, I definitely recommend their cold matcha latte (S$4.90). All the prices are inclusive of GST and there are no hidden charges, you pay for what you see. The services were good and staffs were friendly. I think it's one of the places to visit when you feel bit rich though. The overall pricing for a meal with drink drilled a hole worth S$18.00~ in my pocket. But Muji cafe still attracted many fans and Japanese customers in Singapore. Since it's one of the first few outlets out of Japan, it instantly become a must-visit cafe whenever one visit Orchard road.

My dinner!


Snack corner!~


My fave snack from Muji


Café&Meal MUJI Paragon
#04–36 to 40 Orchard Paragon, 290 Orchard Road, Singapore 238859
Open daily: 1000 hrs – 2130 hrs
(Last Order @ 20:45)

Verdict: Foods tasted not too bad but prices are pretty steep. Hahas, no fuss about the services and I definitely recommend my friends and readers to at least give this cafe a visit when you are craving for a nice afternoon teabreak. That's pretty much about my Saturday. I shall stop my words here then, so...see you next week! I will be posting my next travel post soon, keep a look out for it! :)

Story Closed on 11.10.2015.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklyposts #travels #dinner #foods #Singapore #sg #orchardroad #paragon #mujicafe&meal #muji #mujicafe #thingstoeat #thingstodo

Comments