Dinner at Mos Cafe


Evening peeps! It's Sunday again, I am back for another quick update! This time round, I will be blogging about my recent visit to Mos Cafe, Raffles City Shopping Mall. This is my first time to Mos Cafe, this is a new concept cafe by Mos Burger. Unlike the usual fast food restaurant, Mos Cafe offered a wider range of desserts and rice menu too.

Of course, you are still able to grab those delicious and tasty burgers from the cafe. Personally, I felt that their burgers are really tastier despite the steeper price. What's best about Mos Burger is that they have all-day rice burgers which Mcdonald's doesn't offered everyday. If you are tired of eating Mcdonald's, probably you should try Mos Burger. In terms of tasty range, it's much tastier than Mcd's one (Don't include Samurai Burgers - Which I think they are tasty).

Display at the cafe front


Interior of the cafe

Other than the usual burger menu, Mos Cafe offered 3 new rice items too. These are very similar to Muji's cafe but at a lower price. I tried the beef's rice bowl combo during this visit and I find it really tasty. Other than Muji's ones are more of choices, I think Mos Cafe ones are not too bad either. Both offered Hamburger's steak too, I think if you are bit on budget, why not drop by this new cafe to try them out? Mos Cafe just opened its door not too long ago and it had been much popular these days due to the rise of Muji Cafe etc;.

The menu!

The prices are pretty affordable, I guess? At a price of under S$15.00, you get the rice bowl item, drink and a mini salad. Not too bad for its price! Seats are limited at the cafe, be sure to avoid lunch or dinner peak hours. :)

My Wagyu Demi-Glace!


Burger meals!~


Recommended nuggets and clam chowder


MOS Cafe
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-38
Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Open daily: 1000 hrs - 2230 hrs

I guess I will stop my words here then, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and be sure to drop by soon for more updates! :)

Story Closed on 15.11.2015.

#wjalmighty #weeklypost #weeklyupdate #fastfoods #japanese #mosburger #moscafe #rafflescity #cafes #restaurants #onabudget #cheapfinds

Comments