Visit to Purrfect Cat Cafe


Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday! I am back for another short weekly update! In this post, I will be sharing about my experience at Purrfect Cat Cafe and I hope you guys will like it. It's been almost a week since I came back from my birthday trip to Penang and I am trying to find time to study and post something on the trip. If you love this post, do go share around your friends!

Following the trends from Japan and Korea, cat cafes have been opening around South-East Asia too. Purrfect Cat Cafe is located in Georgetown, Penang. It is also one of the first cat cafes in Malaysia. There are 8 cats in the cafe but not all them are inside the playzone. So, don't expect to be able to play with all of them. However, during my trip, I am still able to play with some of the cute cats.


The signboard


The cafe entrance

To be able to have fun with the cats, customers would have to dine in. There are small bites like fries and cakes to choose from. Selection of drinks are pretty much the usual like coffee, tea and soft drinks. There are also some combos which you can pick a cake and drink at a cheaper price. I had the rainbow cake and iced mocha. The cake tasted really soft and nice! Coffee was great too, tasted more better than Starbucks coffee. The staffs were friendly and helpful too!~

At level one of the cafe are merchandises from the cafes, t-shirts, pouches, tote bags and small souvenirs such as magnets and key chains are also available. But they are not cheap, each pouch cost about S$10++. Nevertheless, I did bought something from the cafe. It's a small cat pouch for Raven! Hopefully, she will like it. Hahas.

Level One of the cafe


The ever popular post-it note wall

The second level of the cafe are the dining and play zone with the cats. The dining zone is separated from the play zone, thus, note that no foods and drinks are allowed inside the play zone. The setting is quite cosy and one can easily spend whole afternoon here playing with the cats while enjoying his/her coffee. This is my first time to a cat cafe and I find it a really interesting concept and I kind of like this type of cafe. If I ever have a chance, I will want to visit another cat cafe.

The dining zone


My rainbow cake and iced mocha


Selfie at the dining zone


The 8 superstars here


The play zone


All the sleepy cats


Other photos for the day

Total damage at the cafe including the gift is about MYR50.00++. I think it's pretty reasonable as it would cost more if I was in Singapore? Overall, I think it's an experience and worth coming. So after reading this post, I hope you gained some insights before you visit the cafe. I will stop my words here then.


Total damages


Purrfect Cat Cafe
53 Lebuh Muntri Georgetown
10200 Penang, Malaysia
Open daily: 1100 hrs to 2130 hrs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/penangcatcafe

Story Closed on 01.11.2015.

#wjalmighty #travelogue #travels #malaysia #penang #featured #cafes #catcafes #purrfectcatcafe #rainbowcake #dessert #drinks #whattodoinpenang #thingstodo #thingstosee

Photo Credits:
- https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgmL2BkZkSBHSuxhqILJ8rVfgSGZHngJh-CuOPdhbl1Y6TlDKSKIjVc1hdOz7UEt_5w_0BmXEbc_Xa_A4uJQlwcWyAtMYPxF4ZWYHz53Xpu3jpUTEPoF4NxsOZ8YPNwQWm5YMQCag/s1600/IMG_7780.JPG

Comments