Wu Fen Pu and Rao He NM 2015


Afternoon peeps! It's Thursday! I am back here for another short travel post! In this post, I will be blogging about my recent trip to both Wu Fen Pu and Rao He Night Market! I hope you guys will enjoy and without further ado, let's start!

Wu Fen Pu is one of the most popular shopping district in Taipei. This place housed ton of clothes for guys and ladies. Like our Bugis street, the shops here sell clothings at a much lower price however over the years, I have seen the clothings price here getting higher and higher. Thus, I stopped shopping here for my last 2 trips.

Nevertheless, Wu Fen Pu remained one of the hottest shopping places in Taipei. With roughly 200 vendors in this district, there are a lot more variety of clothings I much say. Other than tops and bottoms, Wu Fen Pu also offered accessories such as bags and shoes too. This is one of the reasons why it remained competitive against major retail shops in night markets. Wu Fen Pu can be easily accessed from Rao He Night Market and vice versa. In most tourist's itineraries, these two places are always together if not side by side. Both of the places are easily accessible via a short 5 to 10 mins walk from either Houshanpi metro station (後山埤站) or the newer Songshan metro station (松山站).

Ladies apparels


More ladies clothings


More ladies shoppings~


Song Shan Station!


Self-Planned Map


Featured on news too! OMG!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------


During this trip, Raven and I went to the night market and we had dessert and light dinner too. As we ages, we can't really eat much. Hahas. Anyway, I shall share what I ate then. I had an ice dessert since it's summer? I also had Dorayaki (銅鑼焼き). And yes! The ones which Doraemon (どらえもん) like so much. We also got the popular and best selling pepper bun (胡椒餅) from the entrance of the market. There are also many other snacks which we wanted to try but due to the fact that we had dinner earlier...We just can't squeeze another part of our stomach for these yummy foods! :(

The entrance to the market


Never-Ending queue for the pepper bun


My pepper bun!


As featured on the recent episode of "食尚玩家"


The dessert store


What I had~


Dorayaki!!

Overall, I had fun at both of the places. While window shopping may be bit boring but at least, I can see what's trending in Taiwan. I do recommend you guys to give these 2 places a try. For dinner, remember that you can grab the loved herbal soup (排骨湯) and tasty braised pork rice (魯肉飯) from "十全". I visited them last 2 visits and I believed it's still very good. Alright, guess I will stop my words here then. Do drop by soon as I will be wrapping up my Taiwan's travel posts real soon!

One of the must-eats here!


Street of the market


十全!!



Click the below to read about my last trip to Wu Fen Pu and Rao He Night Market!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2014/05/wu-fen-pu-and-rao-he-nm-2014.html

Story Closed on 31.12.2015.

#wjalmighty #travels #travelogues #taiwan #taipei #raohenightmarket #raohenm #wufenpu #wfp #thingstosee #thingstodo #thingstobuy

Comments