Dinner at Box N Sticks


Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday again! I am back for another weekly update, this time on foods! It's been quite some time since I posted on foods. Last night, Raven and I dined at Box N Sticks. This is my second visit and I love the ambience there. The foods were pretty tasty, one of my fave dishes here is their curry rice.

By the way, the cafe serve Japanese cuisine and the prices are pretty affordable too. It was one of the popular lunch places around Bugis area during weekdays. However, during weekends, there aren't many people, I also wondered why. Anyway, my first visit to the cafe was with my poly cliques. We totally enjoyed ourselves, the staffs were friendly and approachable.

Around the cafe


The bar counter

The cafe goes by the Izakaya (居酒屋) concept but it is not opened till late night like in Japan. But the cafe does serve beers. If you love grilled foods, this is one of the Japanese cafes which served that. One of the most popular ones is Tsukune (つくね). This is also my favourite too. Another hot selling one will be the bacon one. There are just so many choices, definitely recommend coming down to give them a try.

Other than the usual grilled foods and curry rice which I mentioned earlier, they also serve sushies and seafood don (海鮮丼). The seafood don cost about S$18++ as comparable to the ones at Teppei Syokudo and Tanuki Raw. There are all really not that expensive too. During my first visit, we ordered sushi, those grilled foods, curry rice and so much more. Yup, the menu is quite extensive given the scale and the size of the cafe. I am coming back for dinner next time and I hope my experience here will help you to decide whether to visit them. Cheers!

Selection of foods


A reasonable dinner combos


Box N Sticks
28 Kandahar Street Singapore 198889

Business Hours
Weekdays
1200 hrs - 1500 hrs / 1800 hrs - 2200 hrs
(Closed on Mondays)

Weekends
1330 hrs - 2200 hrs

Story Closed on 24.04.2016.

#wjalmighty #weeklypost #weeklyupdate #foods #singapore #sg #japanesecuisine #bugis #hajilane #japanese #curryrice #kaisendon #izakaya #beer #saturdaynights

Comments