Pokemon Pop-Up Cafe Singapore


Evening people! It's Sunday again and I am back for another weekly update. This week has been a busy week for me at work. There are so many things to do and I have to continue on for this upcoming week too. Arghs...As work is piling up back at office, I am also thinking to escape the reality. Hahas. But luckily, university is on vacation now thus, I have more time to focus on things back at office.

Anyway, I paid the Pokemon Cafe a visit last weekend. As the raves and rumors kept coming in, I gave in to temptation to pay them a visit. The queue was really really long! By "Really Really Long" means I really queued up for quite a long time and that doesn't cover the time for my foods to arrive on my table. Okay, I queued for about 2 hours and 30 minutes before it was our turn to dine in. The prices for the foods and drinks were really expensive. The ambience was great though.

The queue


The Menu


Our foods is here!


Zhiwei's drink

Zhiwei and I each ordered a main course while he also ordered 1 drink too. Each main course comes with a serving map which the consumer can bring home. Each drink comes with a coaster which the consumer can bring home too. If you ordered the omelet rice meal or pancakes, you also get a free Pokeball mug. During our waiting time, the Pikachu mascot came out to welcome all diners! Zhiwei and I also took the opportunity to take photo with the cute Pikachu! The way the Pikachu mascot walks is really cute probably due to the size? Hahas.

Photo with Pikachu!


Photobooth

If you want to avoid queuing but wanted to get that Pokemon experience, there is also a small merchandise section which consumers can grab whatever they wanted and make payment at the cashier counter. There are several exclusive items such as notepads, post-it pads, A4 clear files, badges and keychains too.

The Merchandise Corner

The Pokemon cafe is opened from 27 May 16 to 31 July 16 and from 1100 hrs to 2130 hrs daily. Normally, Pikachu would come out to welcome the diners on Saturdays, so if you wanted to catch the mascot and take photos with him/her, it's best to visit on a Saturday. Overall, I am pretty happy with my stay at the cafe. The foods weren't great but still quite okay so don't expect super nice foods here. Definitely recommend their Pikachu pancakes, it's really yummy! As for drinks, I think their coffee is not bad too. I hope my experience here can help you plan your next visit to the cafe! Cheers!

Brought to you by EwF!


Some compiled videos took at the cafe

Story Closed on 12.06.2016

#weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #wjalmighty #pokemoncafe #popup #bugis #ewf #singapore #sg #cafes #charactercafes #themedcafes #pikachu

Photo Credits:
- http://danielfooddiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pokemon79.jpg
- http://danielfooddiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/pokemon74.jpg

Comments