Dinner at Tanuki Raw


Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday! First, I wanted to say sorry for not updating my blog recently. I was busy with assignments, quizzes and revisions for exams. Today, I finally spared some time to share something with you all. So yesterday, I went to had dinner with my friends after class.

We dined at Tanuki Raw this time round. This is my second time visiting the restaurant. I definitely recommend coming back here again. The rice for its don(s) can be eaten purely without the fishes. It was that good. Yesterday, I also ordered my fave Bara Chirashi Don (バラ散らし丼). It is like seafood don except that the seafood are cut into cubes which are in bite sizes.

While I had my fave dish, my friends ordered the popular Foie Gras Truffle Yakiniku Don, Salted Duck Egg Char Siew Don and Salmon Kaisen Don. The pricing of the dishes are average S$20.00 after adding the service charge and taxes. The pricing may be a bit steep, but I think it's really worth it.

Bara Chiraishi Don (S$20.00)#


Foie Gras Truffle Yakiniku Don ($18.00)#


#Price is subjected to service charge and taxes

The perks of having dinner with a group of friends is that we can order more side dishes! So we also ordered 2 side dishes last evening. Namely, Wham! Fries and the signature Tanuki Aburi Maki roll. Both were popular picks by diners, so if you are going in a group, why not pick them up too? The side dishes cost on average S$15.00 after the service charge and taxes.

Overview of our dinner(s)

We wrapped our dinner experience with a group photo, thanks to the friendly staff whom took the photo for us! Tanuki Raw also offered affordable lunch menu during weekdays too, I have linked their website below for your references. Well, I hope this short food review post will give you a better idea of what Tanuki Raw offers! Be sure to drop by soon as I will be posting another post before I do my reservice in March. Cheers!


Group Photo


Tanuki Raw @ Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road
04-01 Orchard Central
Singapore 238896

Opens Daily: 1130 hrs to 2230 hrs
http://tanukibar.com/

Story Closed on 19.02.2017

#wjalmighty #weeklypost #weeklyupdate #tanukiraw #singapore #sg #japanesecuisine #dinner #lunch #iweeklyfood #saturdays #weekends #orchardroad

Comments