Do As Infinity 1st Live in Singapore


Good evening, peeps! It's Tuesday. I am back here for another weekly update! Last Saturday, I attended the Do As Infinity 1st Live in Singapore held in Capitol Theatre at 1900 hrs. There are 3 categories available for sales namely VIP (S$138.00), category A (S$98.00) and category B (S$88.00). For VIP, you can get an autographed poster and enables you to the meet & greet session after the concert. I bought the category A ticket as I cannot get the VIP ticket on time. :(

Capitol Theatre


Queuing to enter the theatre

Do As Infinity (D.A.I) was one of childhood J-Pop bands. They are really popular in the 90s especially when Inuyasha debuted its anime adaption. DAI played a bunch of familiar tunes and I really enjoyed the concert. I will probably pay to watch them again when they come to Singapore next time.

深い森

The only merchandise that was on sales is the DAI Live in Singapore Exclusive tee. Each tee cost S$40.00 and come in only black color. Yup, I bought it! I mean what are the chances of a good J Pop band coming to Singapore for concert? It's superb rare, no? Anyway, I also won myself a Canon Party Photo Pass. The photo pass allows me to take photos during the one of the performances during the concert. So I took my chances and took a bunch of them.

Tomiko-San!


She's still pretty!


In my DAI LIVE in Singapore Tee!

The concert ends at around 2030 hours, total duration is about one and a half hour. Tomiko-san was wearing a white top and red jeans during the concert, reminds me of Singapore's flag colors. I guess that's why she wore that? Hahas. I think DAI also enjoyed their stay here in Singapore. Ryu-san told the audience during the concert that his best memory of Singapore is the sudden rain during the day of the concert. He cannot make it to the nearest shelter as he was on a bridge.

Wonderful turnout of the concert


Dinner at Mos Cafe after the concert

Singapore was the last stop in Asia for the DAI 1st Live series of concerts and on Tomiko-san's Instagram, she totally enjoyed their stay in Singapore as the fans were really true and they felt thankful. Overall, the concert was fantastic! I hope Avex will bring in Hamasaki Ayumi (浜崎歩) next time. There are many J Pop singers and bands which I really love to see them live! Let's hope Avex will bring them in soon. I have come to the end of this post, I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and that this post will help you decide to join the concert the next time they come to Singapore again. Cheers! And be back soon for another post!

Story Closed on 26.09.2017.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #singapore #sg #doasinfinity #1stlive #capitoltheatre #concert #jpop #pop #japanesepop

Photo Credits:
- https://i1.wp.com/wowjapan.asia/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_8016.jpg?w=1170

Comments