Kiyosu Castle


Evening peeps! It's Friday! I am back for another weekly update! In this post, I will be sharing about my experience at Kiyosu Castle (清洲城). This will be my last travelogue for my Aichi/Gifu trip. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading the travelogues so far, I will be starting to blog about my Hokkaido trip when the time comes. Without further ado, I will kick start this post then!

Direction to the Castle placed right outside Kiyosu Station


The castle from the red bridge

Kiyosu Castle is a smaller castle compared to the notable Nagoya Castle in Aichi prefecture. Kiyosu Castle is also nice to look at even though the castle is smaller. From Kiyosu station, there are signs to guide you to the castle and the walk is about 10 to 15 minutes walk depending on your pace. The castle entrance fees is ¥300. Inside the castle, you get to see and read the history of the castle.

Inside the Castle compound

At the top of the castle, you get to see the views around the castle which is pretty nice. Just right around the castle area, there are many pretty spots for photos. Do not forget to drop by the park right in front of the castle during autumn, the leaves were really pretty! Due to the cooling and warm temperature, I am lucky to catch a blooming Sakura tree!

View at the top of the castle


Pretty autumn trees


Zoom in of the leaves


Lucky me to catch Sakura in Autumn!


Selfie!

I have pretty much wrapped up this short travel post and I hope that the photos in this post have spoken for itself. Definitely, it's one of the castles which one should visit when they are in Nagoya. Cheers! And be sure to be back soon for more weekly updates!

The rest of the photos I took during my visit


The red bridge to the castle


清洲城 (Kiyosu Castle)
〒452-0932 愛知県清須市 朝日城屋敷1-1
Open daily (Except Mondays and New Year eve & day): 0900 hrs to 1630 hrs
https://www.jnto.go.jp/eng/spot/castles/kiyosu.html

Story Closed on 29.09.2017.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #travelogues #travels #wjtravels #willistravels #japan #jp #aichi #kiyosucastle #castles #nagoya #thingstodo

Comments