WSSH 27th Seiransai 2017


Evening peeps, it's Thursday! How's your weekend? I visited the Waseda Shibuya Senior High School for the first time. This time round, I went for the Seiransai (星蘭祭) event held on 17 September 17 (Sunday).

Seiransai is an annual event held in Waseda Shibuya Senior High School on every 3rd Sunday of September (Usually). It's an open house festival which features the student works and projects done in the previous year. The students also put up shows, haunted house, games and a themed cafe. It was a really fun festival. Best of all, all of these performances and activities are free-of-charge!

This is my first time to the event and I really enjoyed it a lot. I sure hope to be back the next year. Apparently, there are different themes every year and this year's theme is about adventures (冒険).

Around the school

Lunch was at the school canteen. I had the Chirashi bowl, Takoyaki, Tiramisu and carrot juice. All these cost me S$11.00 nett. It's pretty affordable, I must say. Through Jac, I got to know Chiro-san and his roommate at the event. We chatted a bit and then after lunch, we went for the live band performance at the school hall.

The air-conditional canteen


My lunch


Live Band!!


Part of the Video Compilation of the live performances!

The live performance was really nice, I think everyone enjoyed it. Hahas. After which, we went for the Haunted House and Alice in Wonderland game before we left for home. Yingbao came really late and only managed to take a photo with us at the end of the event. On our way home, it was raining really heavily. Overall, it was a well spent Sunday.

While waiting in queue for Alice in Wonderland's mini games


Group Photo!


Last selfie before I left for home


Outside the school


Raining viewed in the bus

I have come to the end of this post. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and that my experience at Seiransai will give you more reasons to visit the 28th edition Seiraisai next year! Be sure to drop by soon for more update! Cheers!

Story Closed on 21.09.2017.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklypost #singapore #sg #seiransai #japanesehighschoolfestival #waseda #wasedashibuya #westcoast #events #thingstodo #thingstosee #thingstobuy

Comments