New App: J Passport (2017)


Evening peeps! It's Sunday. Sorry for the delay on the posting. I have been doing many things recently, planning for my upcoming Japan trip, preparing presents for my Japanese class and getting Christmas presents for my fellow Japanese AirBnb friends and etc;. I will do a short video on what I got for them shortly this coming week, so do check out my Youtube channel! In this post, I will be sharing my review on a new application on Apple Store and Google play.

J Passport is a new application that covers everything Japanese in Singapore! From hair salons to delicious Japanese foods! I was introduced to the app by Can-san (ケンさん) whom is also my senior whom studied at Ikoma years ago. Anyway, this app is free to download and doesn't cost you any money to create an account!

J Passport enables you to enjoy deals from many Japanese restaurants and you can earn points from your meals. The points earned can be exchanged for free meals the next time! On my recent visit, I had dinner at Ginza Bairin (銀座梅林) which is one of the merchants participating in the J Passport programme. I had the Chicken Katsu Curry Don which only cost me S$10.00 with the application. It's really a good deal, the usual price for the don is S$15.00.

My dinner at Ginza Bairin, Orchard ION


Ginza Bairin, Singapore
2 Orchard Turn, #B4-39/40/41/42 ION Orchard, B4-39/40/41/42, 238801
https://www.ginzabairin.sg

There are other good deals available which I have yet to use. I hope I can find time to utilise them and show you guys here on my blog. Below are some of the screenshots of the app in use.

Home and Profile


Various pages on the app

So far, I been using the app for about a week or so. There are still many things to browse and I hope my review on the app will make you want to download the app too. I have come to the end of this really short post. I have put down the link to the website below. Do go browse it when you have time! And do not forget to drop by soon for another weekly update!

J Passport
https://www.passp.asia

Story Closed on 12.11.2017.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #singapore #sg #jpassport #apps #apple #googleplay #deals #japanesecuisine #foods #iweeklyfood #shopping #japanesegroceries

Comments