Hello 2018, Goodbye 2017!


Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday again and the last day of 2017. I am back for another post! Yup, as mentioned in the previous post, I am posting about my 2017 in this post. This post may be a bit long but I will try to keep it short by summarising my year in quarter-part. Hahas. Without further ado, let's go!! *Warning: A lot of photos!!

The first quarter of the year was a really busy one. I had Chinese New Year celebration, In-Camp-Training, meeting up friends and so forth. Key events include going back to Malacca, going for ICT and the annual Sundown Marathon.

January to March

The second quarter of the year is yet another busy quarter with 2XU marathon starting off the first week of April. During this quarter, I also met up with many of my beloved friends for cafes, foods and so forth. Key events include taking part in the first Star Wars Run, taking part in the first Run Free marathon, attending my officer's wedding banquet and farewell lunch for Cindy.

April to June

The third quarter is one of my fave parts of the year with travels and enjoying my life without the burden of classes and exams. As such, I also managed to met up with many close friends too. Highlights for the quarter include my virgin visit to Singapore City Gallery, my first trip to Hokkaido, taking part in the annual Army Half Marathon, attending the annual Waseda high school festival.

July to September

The last quarter of the year was filled with many thanks, travels and joy. In this quarter, I met up with many wonderful friends as usual. Key events include meeting my AirBnb auntie and uncle in Japan, birthday trip with family, attending one of my friend's wedding banquet, taking part in 3 marathons (Civil Service Club run, Newton Challenge and Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon), helping out my friend's wedding proposal, Deepavali celebration with fellow colleagues, Halloween dinner with the class of Yunomi, Christmas trip to Penang.

October to December

I have come to the end of this really picture-heavy post. Hahas. But before I end this post, I would like to thank all my readers for your support. Without your reading, I wouldn't feel so encouraged to post more. I also wanted to thank all my Instagram followers for your following. And new subscribers on my Youtube channel, thanks! Being a social influencer is not easy and I believed it's important to feel grateful and humble to your fans. In this upcoming year, I would post more frequently if possible.

More and more Japan travel posts, Japanese snack videos, shopping haul videos will be posted. I will bring more Japanese stuffs on board my blog so Japanese lovers like me can enjoy Japan in Singapore too! I love you guys! Wishes all a happy new year and stay healthy!

P.S: Dear friends, Helloos, Avivans, S.H.E, thanks for being part of my life and being featured on my blog posts. I love you guys too. Happy New Year and Cheers to 2018, let's enjoy it as much as this year!

[W-Story] Photo Slideshow


Click below to read about my last year's post.
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2016/12/hello-2017-goodbye-2016.html

Story Closed on 31.12.2017.

#wjalmighty #annualpost #weeklypost #weeklyupdates #endof2017 #hello2018goodbye2017 #withfriends #withcolleagues #withfamily #joy #summaryoftheyear

Comments