J Pop with Cash Studios


Evening peeps, it's Tuesday! Sorry for the delay, I am back another weekly update. In this post, I will be sharing about my visits to Cash Studios @ Cuppage. I have been to the KTV for several times and I think it's time to share this spot with all my Japanese friends and J Pop lovers like me.

Shop front

Cash Studios @ Cuppage offers 2 systems separately, one is the default K system and another is the Joysound system which the KTVs in Japan is using. The Joysound system offers the same variety of songs as Japan whereas the default system doesn't offers. As such, the surcharge for using the system is S$25.00 in total (Less the service charge and misc fees). A group of 5 usually pays around S$30.00 per person. All the slots are in 3-hour duration so, an hour cost about S$10.00. That sounds pretty okay, right?

The Live Dam system


The controller


Compared to our mainstream KTVs such as Manekineko and Teo Heng, Cash Studios's Joysound system is definitely much outstanding due to they have the same system as the Japan ones. There are many Japanese whom are living or staying in Singapore that patronise the Cash Studios outlet. So far, I think only their cuppage outlet offer the system.

Monitor and display screen

My friends and I had fun at the KTV as always as we are really spoilt for choices. There are so many songs we wanted to sing, hahas. Like Teo Heng, Cash Studio allows its customers to bring in their own foods and drinks but remember to clear up after your session. Service-wise, the staffs were responsive and helpful. I am contented with their services.

A group photo to end our visit! (Note the room size, quite spacious, eh? Hahas.)

Overall, I think Cash Studios is a great place to visit if you crave to sing Japanese songs else, Teo Heng or Manekineko will be a better choice. Note: Saturday are usually very popular among customers so remember to call in to reserve your slot if you are coming on weekends. I hope this short post is informative and help you to plan your visit. See you guys in the next post! Cheers!

Story Closed on 16.01.2018.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #singapore #sg #cuppage #cashstudios #damlive #joysound #jpop #singk #whattodoonweekends #whattodoinsingapore

Photo Credits:
- https://media.timeout.com/images/103172851/630/472/image.jpg

Comments