Shiroi Koibito Park


Evening peeps! It's Sunday, I am back for another weekly update! In this short travel post, I will be posting about my visit to Shiroi Koibito Park.

Shiroi Koibito Park (白い恋人パーク) is one of the most popular attractions in Sapporo. The park is free to access, the park also housed the main museum which entrance fees cost 600 yen. The nearest subway/train station to the park is Miyanosawa station (宮の沢駅). From there, it's about 6 - 7 minutes walk.

The park also housed a flower garden, chocolate museum, cafe, restaurant, souvenir stores and so forth. The highlight is of course the visit to the museum. The museum housed a number of exhibits on chocolates, history of Shiroi Koibito, the making of Shiroi Koibito and so forth. Visitor to the museum received a Shiroi Koibito passport (Museum Guide) and a freshly baked Shiroi Koibito.

Entrance to the park


My passport and shiroi koibito!


Must do selfie when one visit the museum!


View of the factory from the Museum


Mini Toy Museum here too!

One of the must try desserts here is none other than the Shiroi Koibito soft serve. There are 3 types available if I am correct, namely the vanilla, chocolate and mixed. Personally, I like the mixed version one because you get to taste 2 flavours. For the souvenirs, I think the Shiroi Koibito phone charm or magnet is really cute to have. The Shiroi Koibito, you can get at the Chitose Airport so don't need to get here, if not you will be carrying heavy things around. The park closes at 1800 hrs and note that the last entry to the museum is 1700 hrs.

The soft serve and the souvenir store


The park annex


Selfies like mad


Heck my gender already, these flowers are really pretty



The Shiroi Koibito Logo Spotted!


Shiroi Koibito Park
北海道札幌市西区宮の沢2-2-11-36
http://www.shiroikoibitopark.jp

Overall, I really enjoyed myself during my visit. I hope you guys will too? Do remember to help me share my blog with your friends. I will be blogging more about my Hokkaido trip in the upcoming weeks, so be sure to drop again next week! Cheers!

Story Closed on 10.03.2018.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #travelogues #wjtravels #willistravels #japan #jp #hokkaido #shiroikoibito #park #thingstosee #thingstodo #thingstobuy #thingstoeat

Comments