Odaiba (2017)


Evening friends! It's Sunday and yup, I am back for another weekly travel post! Finally, I am starting my Tokyo travelogues. Anyway, in this travel post, I will be sharing my trip to Odaiba! Odaiba is no stranger to me as I have been there a lot of times. Hahas. Odaiba is one of the most popular attractions in Tokyo and one should never miss it whenever visiting Tokyo.

Home to few big malls and Oedo Onsen Monogatari (Hot Spring), it is no wonder many tourists flocked here to do their shopping and entertainment. Anyway, I visited Divercity again! It's probably my fave mall in Odaiba with all the notable apparel brands, a really nice foodcourt, huge Gundam exhibits, snacks and sweets and not to mention Round 1 arcade where I would play the UFO catcher. Divercity is really my best bet when going shopping, meals and entertainment.

Oedo Onsen Monogatari


Inside the hot spring


Diver City Tokyo


Lunch at my fave foodcourt! The store name is Kimukatsu-Tei(キムカツ亭).


Famous life size Gundam


Another famous spot here, the Liberty of Freedom

Stroll along the beach area just in front of Decks shopping mall, feel the breeze and see Tokyo city from far. You would be able to spot the rainbow bridge, Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Skyview. It's also a nice place to sit down, rest and have a chat with your friends. Of course, remember to take many photos here. Hahas.

One Piece Pose!


Spotted the Tokyo Tower?


On my way to Diver City, spotted these lavender bushes too!

The way to Odaiba through the sky train is really amazing, stand by the windows seats and watch as the train goes around a loop to reach Odaiba. To get to Odaiba, simply navigate yourself to Shimbashi Station (新橋駅) on the Asakusa line (浅草線) and transit over to Yurikamome line (ゆりかもめ線). The whole journey should take around 30 mins to 45 mins depending on your pace. This is a really short post as I think during this trip, I did mostly shopping and relaxing myself. Hahas. Nevertheless, you guys can read about my previous trip by clicking the link below. See you guys in the next travel post then! Cheers!

Click below to read about my previous visit to Odaiba!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2015/09/odaiba-2015.html

Story Closed on 12.08.2018.

Photo Credits:
- https://muza-chan.net/aj/poze-weblog7/life-size-statue-ex-0-unicorn-gundam-divercity-odaibe-big.jpg

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #willistravels #wjtravels #travelogues #japan #jp #tokyo #odaiba #thingstodo #thingstosee #thingstobuy #thingstoeat

Comments