Hello 2021, Goodbye 2020!

Dear peeps! Welcome to another annual post! 2020 has finally ended and we are welcoming 2021 with hopes and dreams. I believed 2020 was not a good year to many. Many people suffered, lost jobs, loved ones and hanging tight to push through their daily lives. Although it's a tough year, to me, overall, I had a fruitful year. Let's go through the tradition way of doing this (Paragraphs by quarters). I will let the photo collages to speak for itself.

The first quarter of the year were the only months in the year which we are able to freely hang out without hassle of wearing mask and able to travel to Malaysia & overseas. As per previous years, my family and I returned to Malaysia to celebrate the lunar new year. This quarter also see me meeting up with friends, emceeing for Stella's wedding banquet and attending my annual In-Camp Training (ICT). Due to the covid-19 situation worsening in early April, our ICT was shorten. Work-wise, I finally moved on to my higher appointment as senior executive in finance. My beloved friends and colleagues also gave me a farewell lunch.

January to March

The second quarter of the year were bad as we were all either working from home or staying home instead of heading out. These months were also the months where the circuit breaker started and I think many of us have started cooking at home more too. Many others also spent a lot of monies on online shopping, I guess? Meetup is still possible but kept under 5 persons.

April to June

The third quarter of the year sees the situation improving. People are heading out more often and contributing to the economy. In July, I finally met up with Sayana and Noriko for Sayana's birthday dinner. August's highlight is nonetheless, National Day celebration! The quarter ended with more exploring around Singapore since we cannot travel overseas.

July to September

The last quarter of the year was filled with celebrations and catch-ups. The quarter were the months where all my university's assignments were completed, the starting of my driving journey and so forth. My first staycation also took place during this quarter. It was a relax stay at M Social and a good break from piled-up work. This quarter was also the quarter where my close sister (Wendy) held her wedding banquet. Due to Covid-19, the banquet size was greatly reduced. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed ourselves.

October to December

To sum up this post and 2020, below are some of the highlights of my 2020. I hope you guys had a good time reading this post and I will try my best to blog more again this year! Happy new year! I have also linked my last year's post below, feel free to read up too!

  • Completed year 1 of Masters Programme
  • Started my driving lesson
  • Emcee-ed for friend's wedding banquet
  • Career-wise, moved onto a higher appointment
  • Assisted in General Election 2020 as Presiding Officer
  • Achieved IPPT-Sliver for the 8th year
  • Completed 1 Japanese novel (君の名は) (Aiming to complete 1 novel per year)

Click onto the link below to read about my previous year's post!
https://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2020/01/hello-2020-goodbye-2019.html

Story Closed on 03.01.2021.

#wjalmighty #annualpost #singapore #sg #hello2021goodbye2020 #yearinreview #recap2020 #wcub3 

Comments