Lai Lai with Family

I'm back with a new post, happy not? Hahas. Anyway, this post is another add-on for the previous one. It's Sunday again, well...yesterday, my mum brought me and my sister for a meal at Lai Lai Casual Dining ('来来红烧牛肉面'), Jurong Point. I had a great meal there as usual, it was really worth every penny spent.

Photos which I took during my visit.


We ordered their signature dish, beef noodles '牛肉面' and some side dishes which includes fried tofu '炸豆腐', popcorn chicken '鹹酥雞' and egg omelet '葱抓饼'. For drinks, we ordered 3 different varieties, we had the milk tea, red bean ice blended and lychee ice blended. All of them tasted really awesome. :d

牛肉面


鹹酥雞


For nearly every meal dined there, the restaurant will give out a S$5 complimentary dining voucher, it's probably one of their marketing strategy...but I can tell you, it's working pretty well. Reason being that I went back there for the third time.

For this meal, my mum spend around S$60. So each person pays around S$20, it's quite reasonable from my perspective. Since the foods were great and tasty, I already marked this restaurant as one of my favourite dining place on my food list. Lols.

If you have no idea what food they serve, the restaurant serves famous Taiwanese dishes and some Japanese dishes. In my opinion, the restaurant is great for friends meetup-dinner and family dinner too. The price range is not very expensive either. So, if you ran of ideas of what to eat for dinner, try this restaurant. Other than the Jurong Point outlet, there were also other available outlets such as Bugis and Serangoon ones.

I have finished up my post, I hope you guys like it and remember to drop by soon. Ciaos and take care.

Story Ended on 14.10.2012.

You might also like to read more on my previous post:
- Lai Lai Casual Dining with Raven

Comments

Anonymous said…
It appears to me that this web site doesnt load up on a Motorola Droid. Are other folks getting the exact same issue? I enjoy this blog and dont want to have to skip it whenever Im away from my computer.