Ah Boys to Men, ORDed loh

Weekends really passed like nothing, it's going to be another new week again. Well, I really hope Mindef would get back to me next week. I already decided to sign on the contract for DXO. Psst...side track a bit, finally, I am halfway done for my upcoming Taiwan travel itinerary. It's going to be great, I am going to visit various spots in Taiwan which I didn't covered in the earlier trip this year.

I will blog and update my travelogues soon after I am back from the trip, so do check out for them. Taiwan is loved! Back to the main topic for this post then, yesterday, I went to catch Jack Neo's latest film, 'Ah Boys to Men' with my family. Well, the movie was really a great one, it's really so real to me. I mean all the 'te-kan' and 'shoutings' are so real, well...if any of you guys haven't enlist for your national service, this movie is kind of like a good insight of what you can expect from your NS in army. Anyway, there will be a sequel to this movie which will probably come out in the Chinese New Year's season.

I just ORDed this year as a security trooper and rifleman. It's not an easy route from BMT to ORD. Army trained me to be more mentally stronger. BMT is the toughest and after you passed that course, you will be more or less halfway done with your NS in army. Well, that's for me. I think different vocations and units will have different trainings and courses. Anyway, that movie is nice and the casts were all great Singapore vloggers like Tosh and Noah Yap which make the movie even more worth watching. Hahas, I think this movie will create a sensation in the army.

Music video and movie trailer for 'Ah Boys to Men'


Before the movie, my family and I went for dinner at the Hong Kong's styled restaurant, The Central. It is located at the second level of Jurong Point. This is my second/third time there, this time round, I ordered the signature dish, rickshaw noodles '车仔面'. As usual, I had the milk tea '丝袜奶茶' for my drink. After the meal, we got ourselves some snacks for our movie. We bought the Hong Kong egg waffle '鸡蛋仔' and drinks from Fairprice.

After the movie, we headed back home and that summed up our evening. That's all for now, I shall stop my words here. Do drop by my blog again, alright? Also, last but not least, support my blog by clicking onto the Nuffnang ads on the navigation bar / at the bottom of this blogsite. Thanks so much.

车仔面


My sister's, I forgot the name for the dish.


Also featured on Channel's U 潮人攻略.

Other photos for the day.


You might also like:
- Taste of Hong Kong (The Central)
- Dinner at Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant

Comments