Hello 2015, Goodbye 2014!

Evening peeps! The year is coming to an end in just few days time and it's the time of the year where I will be reviewing my year in a short and brief post. If you have missed my previous year's post,

>> Click Here <<

Without further ado, I shall start!! :)

January to March: Spring!~
The first quarter of the year is filled with festive celebration like the Chinese New Year, the first marathon of the year (2XU Compression Run), first trip of the year with my best buddy, Raven (Taiwan 2014)! Last but not least, I also visited the Singapore Airshow for the first time!


April to June: Summer!~
The second quarter of the year is filled with 2 marathons namely the annual Sundown marathon and Jurong Lake Run. I also visited the Tulipmania flower show at Gardens by the Bay for the first time and it was amazing! Another highlight of this quarter is that I joined the Electric Run with Eileen, the run was pretty anticipated but it turned out to be not so fantastic.


July to September: Autumn!~
We have come to the third quarter of the year. Wees!! July is a bad month where I have to go for my ICT but overall, everything was fine. I did enjoyed myself during the 5 days of training. Other than that, I also joined the Singapore Bay Run/Army Half Marathon too. It was my 4th race of the year and my expected timing was not as good but I still did managed to clock finished the race within a decent timing. This quarter is also filled with short getaways such as the usual trip where I will head over to Johor Bahru to get the mooncakes during the mid-autumn festival and also I brought Zhiwei around in Malacca!


October to December: Winter!~
Woohoo, yeah! We are at the last quarter of the year and it's the most happy quarter of the year for me. I visited the Sushi land (Japan 2014) and Land of Smiles (Thailand 2014) in November and December respectively. I also joined 2 marathons during this quarter. They are namely the Puma Night Run 2014 and Standard Chartered Marathon 2014. Standard Chartered Marathon marked the last race of the year. It was a good run and definitely, I will be back next year! During this month, I also registered for my Ikoma lessons which will be starting in February 2015. I will looking forward to it, yea? Hahas.


Alright, that's about 2014. It's a great year and I hope more travels, more money, more luck and more this and that for the upcoming year! Let's look forward to 2015 and be sure to continue to support my blog!! I shall give you guys more awesome reads!!

Story Closed on 26.12.2014.

Comments