2XU Compression Run 2015


Evening peeps! I am back here for a short post. Just 2 weeks ago, I took part in the 2XU Compression Run 2015 edition. It was my second 2XU Compression Run, the first run was last year and it was a good experience. Thus, the reason for me taking part for this year one too. The race cost me $50? I can't remember as it was quite a while ago.

This year's race pack

The race took place at around Gardens by the Bay. It was a long route if we were to take MRT. Luckily, one week before the race, I booked the shuttle bus ride from Boon Lay MRT station. Initially, I thought the shuttle bus would be late as it arrive at the waiting area at around 6:25 AM or so. After I boarded the bus and a short 20-30 mins ride, I reached Marina Barrage. From Marina Barrage, I have to walk another distance to the race village. The walking did warm me up for the race, I guess? Hahas.

Cute photo of the day!


Morning skyline of Marina Bay

This year, I took part in the 10KM category too. The route included the popular part of Gardens by the Bay and East Coast Park. There are sufficient water points along the route. Mobile toilet are still a problem during any race, I guess? I took a breather at around the 5km mark, the area is where I am at East Coast Park. So, of course, I used the public toilet instead of the mobile one. I ended the race within an hour, I was delighted because the race was after my ICT earlier that week and despite that, I did not slow down too much.

Overall, I am contented with the race and hope to be back next year for my 3rd one. This year race was pushed back to August due to the passing of our founding father, Mr Lee. Nevertheless, the race is one of the good races I had so far this year!

Story Closed on 11.08.2015.

Click below to read about my previous year's run!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2014/03/last-week-of-february.html

#wjalmighty #run #marathon #singapore #sg #2xucompressionrun #2xu #running #jogging #events #2xucompressionrunsg

Comments