Hakodate Red Brick Warehouse


Evening peeps, it's Sunday again. I am back for another weekly update. This post will be focus on Hakodate's Red brick warehouse district. A follow-up post to the previous post, I hope you like this post too! Without further ado, let's start!

Hakodate's Red Brick Warehouse district is only few tram stops from Hakodate station. I guess it's about 15 minutes ride? Alight at Jujikai Station(十字街駅) and a short 10 minutes walk, you will reach the district.

Spotted this while walking to the warehouses

At the harbour area, sits one of the most popular fast food restaurants in Hakodate, Lucky Pierrot. It's even more famous than Mcdonald's here. So I decided to give it a try during my trip. To my surprise, their standards were like MOS Burger and it was really nice. Their fries were served in cups, hahas! The Harbour area is one great place to chill out if you have time.

The shop front


The restaurant interior


My lunch


Read about the restaurant at Our Awesome Planet.com now! Click link below.
https://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2017/02/lucky-pierrot-hakodate.html

Other than great food, I like that shopping warehouses. You can spent an afternoon here relaxing and getting nice souvenirs. This warehouse street housed a lot of cafes, restaurants, souvenir stores and mores. Most of the youths are hanging out here, I guess? From the Harbour area, you can spot the pretty Mount Hakodate.

View of Mount Hakodate


Meiji-Kan (明治館)


Inside one of the warehouses

I had a great time here at the Red Brick Warehouse district and I hope you will too. I have come to the end of this short travel post. You can read more about my Hakodate trip using the link below! See you guys in the next post! Cheers!

One of the famous spots for photo


Kanemori Red Brick Warehouses
Open daily: 0930 hrs ~ 1900 hrs (Restaurants open/close later)
https://hakodate-kanemori.com

Click below link to read about my Hakodate trip!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2018/02/hakodate.html

Story Closed on 04.03.2018.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #travelogues #wjtravels #willistravels #japan #jp #hokkaido #hakodate #thingstodo #thingstoeat #thingstoshop

Comments