Washoku Goen (Udon Goen)


Evening peeps! It's Sunday, I am back here for another weekly update. Well, this is not a travelogue unfortunately. Anyway, in today post, I will be giving an update on the 'then Udon Goen' food post which I will attach the link at the bottom of this updated post. Do you know that Udon Goen has changed its brand name to Washoku Goen? I guess it was in 2016 when the owner decided on the new brand name. Nevertheless, other than focusing on its noodle line, now the food vendor focus also on its ever popular 'Curry Rice'.

Even with more focused dishes, the portion and prices are fairly reasonable. Its new menu now include the "Nacho Cheese Chicken Katsu Curry Rice" which cost S$7.80 and its streamlined udon and ramen cost all within the S$10.00 budget. The latest menu varies in different outlets but the Wisma one now include the Yakisoba line!

Nacho Cheese Chicken Katsu Curry


Chicken Katsu Yakisoba


Tonkotsu Special Ramen


New Yakisoba Series!

I always enjoyed eating Japanese Cuisine and I will always look out for cheap and nice Japanese foods. Washoku Goen never failed me in the quality and price, I really love their foods ever since it opens it doors in Singapore. If I am not wrong, Wisma's outlet was their first outlet in Singapore before they spread across the island. It was made famous when they were blogged by famous food bloggers and hit the news with its notable big portion of Chicken Katsu.

Famous Zermatt Neo (Singapore's big eater) in front of the 'Then Udon Goen'


The curry rice challenge (OMG)

Anyway, they are located in many Food Republic and Koufu Cookhouse food courts. Thus, you guys shouldn't find it hard to locate them. I hope my short post will help you guys with your lunch dates and dinner dates in the future. I have come to the end of this short update and be sure to drop by soon for another weekly update! Cheers!

Zhi Wei and I enjoying our dinner, hahas.


Washoku Goen (和食五縁)
435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria Singapore 238877 #04 Rood Republic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GOEN-UDON-at-Wisma-Atria-Orchard-1548770388704539
Website: http://washokugoen.com

Click on the link below to read about my previous post
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2015/09/dinner-at-udon-goen.html

Story closed on 19.08.2018.

Photo Credits:
- Washoku Goen's Facebook Page
- http://eatbook.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Goen-Udon-Ultimate-curry-rice.jpg

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #iweeklyfood #japanesecuisine #singapore #sg #cheapfinds #onabudget #delicious #orcahrdroad

Comments