Shibuya (2017)


Afternoon peeps! It's Sunday again. I am back to do a weekly update. I am so sorry for the delay in putting up posts these days. Anyway, in this short travel post, I will be sharing about my visit to Shibuya last summer. It's been a while, I believed?

Shibuya is famous for its gigantic crossing junction, the hachiko statue and its shopping streets and malls. Shibuya is also seen in many anime, drama and movies which make it one of the most visited tourist spots. This time round, I also didn't had time to visit the Hachiko Statue. I hope I can pay a visit this coming trip or something. Anyway, my Shibuya trip started with the search for my BEAMS x HERSCHEL daypack as I cannot find it at the Harajuku outlet.

To get to the BEAMS's Shibuya outlet is pretty challenging as I didn't planned this in my itinerary and I have navigate myself to the shop by using the map on the business card given to me by the Harajuku's outlet staff. But well, I am glad I found the shop eventually. The shop is having summer sales and there are a lot of people but I am lucky to catch hold of the daypack I wanted.

Beams @ Shibuya

Along the way, I also passed by the Japan's Ikea, Nitori (ニトリ). It was probably one of the must-go(s) mall which have about 5 floors of furniture display and available for purchase. If I ever stay in Japan someday, this is where probably I would go check out. Why is it very similar to Ikea? It's because the price is quite competitive against Ikea's products.

Nitori, Japan

I also went around the streets and malls to check out stuffs. Basically, Shibuya is really a big place. With its Disney Store and Japan's first Rakuten Café, it's no wonder it's one of the most visited places by tourists and the locals these days. I have come to the end of this short travel post on Shibuya. If you would like to read more about my previous visits, please click onto the link I attached below. Have a good day ahead!

Loft @ Shibuya


Main street of Shibuya


Another street shot


Disney Store @ Shibuya


Click on the link below to read about previous trip!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2015/07/shibuya-2015.html

Story Closed on 23.09.2018.

Photo Credits:
- https://www.nitori.co.jp

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #travelogues #japan #jp #tokyo #shibuya #thingstosee #thingstobuy #thingstoeat #thingstodo

Comments