2XU Compression Run 2019


Evening peeps. It's Sunday and I am for another weekly update. In today's post, I will be sharing about my experience at the 2XU Compression Run 2019. This morning, the annual race took place at F1 Race Pit. The first wave took off at 4:30 AM which is extremely early. Hahas. My friend and I only reached the race village around 4:45 AM and got flagged off as the last wave for the day.

This year's edition was quite an enjoyable one like the previous years too. The race pack collection was really fast and I got my items within minutes. I was really happy with the simple goodies. As a loyal runners, I get to register for the race at 10% off the usual rate. In the race pack, there is the race bib, race singlet and the usual recycle bag.

The race pack for this year

The race started with few slopes and the last few kilometres around the Gardens by the Bay and Marina Barrage areas. The race route was spotted with water points at almost every 3 kilometres mark. It was quite sufficient to be honest. However, some parts of the route are quite narrow giving runner some kind of bottleneck but I managed to run across the grass patches around the pavement so it's okay? Hahas. The baggage deposit was also fast and smooth too, plus plus! :D

Runners are treated with bananas, Pocari Sweat and cold towels at the end of the race. Finishers are all rewarded with their finisher medals of their categories. For half marathoner, we are given the finisher tee too. After the race, it's photos time. I took some photos with my friend, Flex before we left for breakfast at Kitchener Complex. Personally, I felt that the race was good overall and enjoyed most part of it. By the way, the people behind the race is one of the prestige organisers, Pink Apple. Kudos to them!

This year's medal


Mandatory shot with the medal


Breakfast at Toastbox

I have come to the end of this short post. I hope you guys have enjoyed this piece, I will be back next week to continue posting on my travels to Japan. So do stay tuned for that! Cheers!

Click below to read about my experience for the last edition
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2018/04/2xu-compression-run-2018.html

Story Closed on 07.04.2019.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #singapore #sg #2xucompressionrun #marathon #running #jogging #wjrunning #annualpost #annualrace

Comments