Yoshinoya @ 313


Evening peeps, it's Sunday and I am back for a quick update. Sorry that I have not been blogging recently. I was really busy these days with school work, studies and office. Anyway, in this short post, I will be sharing about the newest Yoshinoya outlet at 313. Yup, "Newest" as the outlet moved out from basement to Food Republic's level. I really loved Yoshinoya's beef bowl and was really sad that it has closed its Jem's outlet.

Well, the 313 outlet has more special menu! With hotplates, hotpots and the original beef bowls! I have tried most of the newest menu and thus, wanted to share my experiences with you guys. With most of the menu under S$10.00, it's affordable. This also opened up more choices for me to dine at Orchard Road! First up, it's the Suki-yaki hotpot menu. This cost S$10.90 if I remember correctly and it comes with rice and udon. So, if you are hungry and feel like having more, this would be the perfect fix.

Sukiyaki Hotpot

If you love your beef bowl, why not try the hotpot beef set? It's the same as your usual beef bowl but the beef was much warmer! Other than the 2 new hotpot menu, its Saba hotplate menu was also really nice and it cost only S$7.90! The vegetables portion was quite good and the fish was really nice too. This would be probably my fave out of all the newest menus. Hahas.

Hotpot Beef


Saba Hotplate! Delicious!!

Of course, Yoshinoya's signature beef bowl is nevertheless one of the must try(s) on their menu. I have come to the end of this short food review post. I hope I have given you guys more food choices when dining at Orchard Road. Anyway, as I have mentioned before, I only blog about foods where and when the restaurant are much established. This is because, I don't want to start reviewing the foods then a year later, the restaurant closed down...That would be really sad. Thanks for dropping by today and be sure to be back soon for more interesting read! Cheers!

Signature Beef Bowl!


Click below to read about my previous post on Yoshinoya!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2017/03/beef-bowls-in-singapore-and-japan.html

Story Closed on 28.07.2019.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #singapore #sg #japanesecuisine #lunch #dinner #yoshinoya #beefbowl #orchardroad #thingstoeat #under10dollars #cheapfinds #onabudget #iweeklyfood

Comments