Korankei (2018)

Evening peeps! How's everyone doing? In today's post, I will be sharing about my latest visit to Korankei. It's been 2 years since my last visit, sorry for the delay on posting a travel post after so long.

To get to Korankei, we will need to travel to Josui station (浄水駅) from Nagoya central. From Josui station, we will take a little shuttle bus to Korankei. The whole trip will take about an hour or more. So, be prepared. Recently, due to the rising tourism population, popular spot like Korankei is packed with people. I didn't enjoyed much this trip however, I did managed to catch sights of the beautiful maple leaves.

Korankei's full view


Snippets of my trip

Other than beautiful sceneries, one of the must-try(s) here is the Gohei mochi (五平餅). It tasted really nice and cost about ¥500. The portion is as huge as my palm which is really worthy in my opinion. Amenities such as toilets and vending machines are also available at the rest spot.

Gohei Mochi (五平餅)

Overall, I feel that you would probably need to set aside about an hour or more here to fully take in the amtosphere and enjoy the experience. Hence, do plan your time properly before you come. I have come to the end of this very short travel post and hopefully, this post will provide you some insights on Korankei.

Selfie to end this post

Click onto the below link to read about my previous trip to Korankei!
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2017/09/korankei.html

Story Closed on 11.06.2020.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #travelogue #wjtravels #willisseetheworld #japan #jp #aichi #korankei #thingstosee #thingstodo #thingstoeat

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!

It's the little changes that will make the biggest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to
give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!