bloody battle-field...!

Today, i went home really very early bah, almost quite early! Then, my sis occupied the com till now then let mi play...then, her stupid attitude make mi feel like killing her! She never think de loh, mi go out from hse early morning till night then come home, why dun she just let mi use the com first! I am really very angry b'cuz she got mi to lose a game. Actually, this game is called 'kings-of-chaos', euu must every hours log in and spent every single money euu got before euur army is swept away by the other players' army. Overall, my army now suffered huge damages and is completely devastated. I lost $1,700,000++ bah. Now, i opening cold war with her le. I just dun understand why she so stubborn! Afternoon got time, dun want play...at night then play! Haiz...more loh, today, i really never enjoyed my day...early morning, see Joey drop FnN, i felt worried for her loh, another thing is really tremor to my brains! Stupid chemistry teacher ask us to do the practical test, i really dun noe a single question loh. I anyhow do just to lure away her attention on mi. Haiz...those questions are really difficult loh! Make mi crazy and angry! Haiz...today, really is not a day for mi bah. Hope tml will be better and more happier for mi...

signed off,
11.07.06

Comments