Handsome-hang-some?

Today, what a tiring day! Lols...actually, i have alots of fun today bah. Eileen ask us accompany her go settle her photograph things! Yea...quite weird bah, my XXXXXXX went home without going for the self-study sessions. Actually, today...i have a lot fun at the self-study lessons, we did practical for Physics and worksheets for Chemistry...During the practical, i have a easy going experiment. I found out that, the physics practical is much more easier than Chemistrys'. I think it's an advantage for mi that i can do both Physics and Chemistry at a steady rate...Soon, i will able to dominate the class. Eileen and Jasmise are both really big threat to mi. As a result, i think i got to work harder than anyone else. 2 opponents now waiting for mi to defeat them, i will not let my XXXXXXX, mum, dad and frens down. I will prove to them that i can do it! Lols...er, also bah...today, i got the stupid bloody red donation card, my teacher ask mi go ask ppl donate, but i got one thing, i sad is that, i have to cut my hair by the weekend of this week. Early morning, both my co-form teacher and form teacher ask mi go cut hair...I will cut by end of this week. Lols...sad sad bah, got to say bye bye to mi hair le...not handsome liao. =X That's all bah...lols!

Signed off,
20.07.06

Comments