i stands alone now...

Today, it was a bad day and sad day. I messed up my relationship with all my frens. Now, came to a conclusion that is whether should i stay or should i leave. Frens that should be trusted not scold euu and treat euu as though is something that euu can use eg; tools! I think i must as well live happily and hack care about them, i now really dun trust everyone or anyone. Even my best buddy leave mi. Everyone deprise mi,..everyone hate mi. I am a living corpse for now onwards bah. Euu take what euu can,...euu leave is none of my business. Euu want do what for euur life is none of my business le. I washed my hands out of it. Everyone...no matter who, dun tell mi euu all never hurted mi. I did wrong?!...I admitted, sorrie for those that i hurted. But a damage is a damage, and it's gonna never cure with a word 'sorry'. I will stay a distance away from everyone now, i only will come back when everyone had healed...Time will heal the pains, but will it heal properly or perfectly is all what everyone thinks. If euu wanna think about that scar,..euu will not recovered properly. Euu think before anot...ever? I really did wrong...i did wrong...i apologize to everyone....sorry. Haiz...from now, my life wouldn't be good. I'm insane! Dun ever make mi angry again...but i think,...that's it le, i will do anything to avoid frens dispruts. It might do good for everyone. It's left only with a few more months...rather a hundred plus days more. It's enough...without them or with them also life also live like that. I can't stand it...anymore! That's it...i leave and never turn back. Dun ever ask mi to delete this post again...i leave mean i leave. Readers alert...no more feedbacks unless it's apporivate!

signed off,
14.07.06

Comments