Love + ly = Lovely

Today, another happy starting day for mi...2 stupid teachers early in the morning ask mi to go cut hair! Lols...disgrace mi only! I will take my revenge de...hahas! Haiz,...left not much money, still must go change a suitable hairstyle. Must nice nice de...lols, very picky mi! Today,...it seems that, time realli passes fast...after recess time, the time pass so fast. Lols...maybe the indergit and a lot of stupid periods e.g; CME...lols! Wasted a lot time bah...today, i get back my Chemistry re-test results, it's totally F!...Just improved by 2 marks! Lols...so dump idiotic! Like rather dun take...on the other hand, today is also my maths 'similar triangles' test. I got very high expectation and very confidence of passing at a high score. I kicked off with a few easy questions...i did not waste alot of time, rather i ended the test quite fast. I sure hope this time round, i could turn the tide and hit down those 2 top scorers in my class, Eileen and Jasmize. Ooh...after the maths test, we all went to eat and have fun, it's a enjoyable day for mi bah. Hahas...that's all bah, at self-study...mi and ying enjoy quite alots. Some more, today i really improved my relationships with all my frens except my ex-buddy bah. I sure hope, we still are frens...that's all bah.

Signed off,
21.07.06

Comments